Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
08-08-2014, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 04:20 PM by Full Circle.)
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(08-08-2014 12:41 PM)hbl Wrote:  Since there exists no naturalistic explanation to explain this away we can be confident it is true, that Jesus is God and the only way to be saved is through Him otherwise you are going to Hell.

You certainly sound Babtist to me, lots of fire and brimstone.

Do you realize, as others have already said, that threatening someone with something they don't acknowledge or believe to be true is a waste of time?

What if I told you that a powerful wizard named Zed requires you to believe in him, and if you don't you will be sent to exist in Arizona or some other terrible place for all eternity in your post-incarnation ghostly state? There you will be forced to eat red-hot chili peppers and drink Gila monster piss while sitting butt-naked on a cactus? Frightening right? Well, don't laugh it off so quickly hbl, you just wait and see! It won't be so funny when those cactus barbs tickle your taint.

I would venture to say that most of us here kinda feel like that when you talk about us going to some place called hell. I just shrug it off to the rantings of a delusional lunatic. You are simply the latest in a long line of woo peddlers that have come to this site and tried to score some other-wordly points with their imaginary friend. At least you are somewhat entertaining, similar to watching a drunk stutter incoherently and then fall on his ass. Mildly amusing until they throw up on the carpet and wallow in their own vomit. You are fast approaching that state now.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
08-08-2014, 03:49 PM
(08-08-2014 03:34 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 03:06 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  *clears throat*

It is my great pleasure to award HBL with this fine, fine trophy for his/her hard work in trying to save us poor educated insightful heathens from the fiery pits of hell, and guide us to salvation in the lawd jesus Christ, amen Angel

[Image: xfdd9s.jpg]

LOL hahahahaha. And it looks like that fake cheese that's in this.....

[Image: Kraft-Mac-and-Cheese.jpg]

And I'm DANGEROUSLY cheesy.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmOPJ_RkgIUFwyaNipANc...bkVvXdLPq3]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
08-08-2014, 03:53 PM
(08-08-2014 03:47 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  What if I told you that a powerful wizard named Zed requires you to believe in him, and if you don't you will be sent to exist in Arizona or some other terrible place for all eternity in your post-incarnation ghostly state? There you will be forced to eat red-hot chili peppers and drink Gila monster piss whle sitting butt-naked on a cactus? Frightening right?

What manner of twisted and sadistic entity would send anyone to Arizona?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 2 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
08-08-2014, 03:56 PM
(08-08-2014 02:06 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ...but wishes to instead prattle on like a 12 yo girl on her first date about how belief in jesus is the way to salvation. Rolleyes

Ummm, is there something you'd like to get off your chest? Sounds like you may not have gotten over something?

[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
08-08-2014, 03:59 PM
(08-08-2014 03:56 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 02:06 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ...but wishes to instead prattle on like a 12 yo girl on her first date about how belief in jesus is the way to salvation. Rolleyes

Ummm, is there something you'd like to get off your chest? Sounds like you may not have gotten over something?

hehe, no, not a personal revelation there, just sounded funny to me, I talk using analogies a lot. Blush

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
08-08-2014, 04:20 PM
(08-08-2014 03:53 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 03:47 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  What if I told you that a powerful wizard named Zed requires you to believe in him, and if you don't you will be sent to exist in Arizona or some other terrible place for all eternity in your post-incarnation ghostly state? There you will be forced to eat red-hot chili peppers and drink Gila monster piss whle sitting butt-naked on a cactus? Frightening right?

Sick right? Stupid Zed.

BTW did you know that: "Cardinal Smurf has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent." Consider

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
08-08-2014, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 04:28 PM by Cardinal Smurf.)
(08-08-2014 04:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 03:53 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  What manner of twisted and sadistic entity would send anyone to Arizona?

Sick right? Stupid Zed.

BTW did you know that: "Cardinal Smurf has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent." Consider

Yeah, working on that. Somewhat disconcerting when I delete 20 messages only to be told I've still used 100% space. I should probably just delete it all.

EDIT: Wow, I didn't expect a "Trash Can" method. I am now at 13% consumed. Geez.

08-08-2014, 04:35 PM
We are still left with the same position something in nature can't come from nothing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-08-2014, 04:40 PM
(08-08-2014 04:35 PM)hbl Wrote:  We are still left with the same position something in nature can't come from nothing.

I got a question for you... where did god come from then. If you say nothing or is uncased{which is the same thing regardless} then your just special pleading for you particular version of came from nothing. it's really quite trivial at this point.

P.S.from across the court.. nailed it.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
08-08-2014, 04:43 PM
(08-08-2014 03:53 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  

i think the wizard ron paul would do that right after using eye of newt gingrage/

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post