Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
04-08-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(04-08-2014 01:28 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  You are just assuming that there is no evidence for the non-existence of your god because you yourself don't know about it.

I am not assuming no evidence to the non-existence of God for not knowing about it. On the contrary, I know there is no evidence for the non-existence of God, because the evidence points to the existence of God; therefore, that evidence tells us there is no evidence for the non-existence of God.

You can apply this evidence experientially by realizing you are unable to overturn that evidence provided in the opening post.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 01:53 AM
Sleepy

You are boring and your arguments suck.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-08-2014, 01:59 AM
(03-08-2014 11:14 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(03-08-2014 09:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No atheist "believes in atheism". A-theism the the absence of something.

Since you believe atheists don't believe in atheism then that is a contradiction that contradicts atheists who do believe in atheism. The Bible says that is immoral to have a "doubletongue" (1 Tim. 3.8).

Atheism is a belief in absence of God so the belief in absence is not an absence of belief.

You have answered NONE of the the objections made to your garbage except to to use a circular (another fallacy) quote to attempt to prove your crap true. You can't use the Bible to prove the Bible. You're also broken the NUMBER 1 rule of debate, (not that you care). "Know your opponent". You have in no way demonstrated the Bible has any authority. You must undertake THAT task here, before you can claim something is immoral "because the Babble tell me so".

a- symmetry : possessing no symmetry
a-symptomatic : possessing no symptoms
a-theism : : possessing no belief in gods

Any attempt to say anything further, is intellectually dishonest, you lying fuctard, and you know it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
04-08-2014, 01:59 AM
HBl has me convinced. There is a god.

I'm goingto worship and follow all of HBL's posts, as he gets me hard as well. His posts are so lovely and well thought out, and very, very convincing.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 3 users Like DemonicLemon's post
04-08-2014, 02:00 AM
(04-08-2014 01:53 AM)morondog Wrote:  You are boring and your arguments suck.

This is not a feeling argument, but a logical one.
04-08-2014, 02:05 AM
(04-08-2014 02:00 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 01:53 AM)morondog Wrote:  You are boring and your arguments suck.

This is not a feeling argument, but a logical one.

Don't listen to them! Your posts are as logical as you are erotic!Drooling

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
04-08-2014, 02:06 AM
(04-08-2014 02:05 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:00 AM)hbl Wrote:  This is not a feeling argument, but a logical one.

Don't listen to them! Your posts are as logical as you are erotic!Drooling

Thanks, I guess
[+] 1 user Likes hbl's post
04-08-2014, 02:08 AM
(04-08-2014 02:06 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:05 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Don't listen to them! Your posts are as logical as you are erotic!Drooling

Thanks, I guess

HBL THANKED ME! What is this feeling in my chest? Heart

04-08-2014, 02:10 AM
(04-08-2014 02:08 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:06 AM)hbl Wrote:  Thanks, I guess

HBL THANKED ME! What is this feeling in my chest? Heart

I find that disturbing though because you classify yourself as not female in your profile.
04-08-2014, 02:13 AM
(04-08-2014 02:10 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:08 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  HBL THANKED ME! What is this feeling in my chest? Heart

I find that disturbing though because you classify yourself as not female.

I haven't gotten aroud to changing it to "genderfluid." I can change into a cute girl with some meat on her bones and a little something extra if you give me a shot one night Girl_nails