Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
08-08-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
The is no rest day or night in Hell the Bible says and where the worm never dies. That's where you are going.

You may beg to cease to exist, but you will live forever in Hell.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2014, 06:28 PM
(03-08-2014 08:40 PM)hbl Wrote:  The reason I don't believe in atheism is because something can't come from nothing. That which does not exist can't cause anything because it doesn't exist. For example, a square circle can't cause anything because it doesn't exist. Likewise, non-existence can't cause nature or the universe to come into being. Krauss would be wrong as well, because that which doesn't exist can't split into something. It doesn't exist.

And nature can't always have existed either, because if it did, you would by that definition have had an eternity to come into being before now in an infinite regression of cause and effects, so you should have already happened.

Moreover, infinite regress is inherently self-contradictory because if there was this past eternity of cause and effects as part of nature, the universe or universes, then a past eternity should continue to go on for eternity, never reaching this point in the here and now. Thus, past eternity is a man made construct, but doesn't exist in reality.

Therefore, nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. Knowing this, we know, therefore, that nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is whom we call God. If you ask me what I mean by the term God, the first thing I would tell you is that this is the 'uncreated Creator'.

Knowing that God exists, it is incumbent upon us to find out where God reveals Himself as only one faith can be true because God does not contradict Himself. He makes Himself known rather than unknown as we have already seen by this proof. What else does He reveal about Himself?

1. I've already answered this.. your so called uncased cause falls under the same problem that any universe has. he or she would have to have had a cause... your just special pleading.... god would need a cause t exist, and remember there can be no infinite regress according to you.

2. you facts do not support your conclusion. you made a jump of logic that evil canival wouldn't dare jump and fail at doing so. you haven't said anything that proves that is needed for your conclusions and I can prove it... take everything you just said and instead of god... just add hru hru haruko from flcl. the jump of logic would be jsut as extreme and at least I've seen flcl as a video and is more recent... or add lepercanes or the placebo effect. the way your logic goes adding anything there is just fine.. lol

3. btw atheism isn't a belief it's the lack of and thus makes no positive clame. thus your title of this threadf,

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2014, 06:29 PM
(08-08-2014 06:22 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 06:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Jesus never spoke on hell.

Jesus spoke on Hell more than anyone. Just read John chapter 3.

Don't shut your mind down.

So you claim.
I see you constantly make exaggerations. Is the truth not good enough for you ? You can't even prove he even existed.

The fact that whoever wrote John placed those words in his mouth as a literary device, in no way demonstrates he ever said them. There is no reason to believe the Gospel of John. It actually CHANGED the day the other gospels said he died, to further it's literary purpose (to claim Jebus was the "lamb" of god). The other gospels say he was silent at the trial. In John he gives a long speech. They can't BOTH be true. At least one is lying.

You are going to hell for lying for Jebus. Drinking Beverage

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
08-08-2014, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 06:36 PM by hbl.)
(08-08-2014 06:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  whoever wrote John placed those words

We know John wrote John, 1,2,3 John and Revelation and said it as much in those books that he is the author and because they all share the same unique phrases, and the emphasis is both love and deity, for John was the disciple whom Jesus said He loved most. John was the only Apostle not martyred on the Island of Patmos and when Revelation was completed 95 AD. All very consistent, nothing consistent in your claims. You need evidence, but have none for anything you say. Why should anyone care what you have to say since you don't care for evidence?

Do you know what's funny? You claim none of the Apostles ever wrote anything to counter any of the 27 books of the NT. You're funny.
08-08-2014, 06:38 PM
(08-08-2014 06:33 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 06:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  whoever wrote John placed those words

We know John wrote John, 1,2,3 John and Revelation because they all share the same unique phrases, and the emphasis is both love and deity, for John was the disciple whom Jesus said He loved most.

Do you know what's funny? You claim none of the Apostles ever wrote anything to counter any of the 27 books of the NT. You're funny.

Nope. The fact they share similar linguistic elements proves nothing, except that whoever wrote them shared linguistic elements. It in no way proves JOHN used these elements. In fact scholars KNOW it was not (and could not have been) an apostle, as it was produced last, and John would have been dead by them. More proof you have no education on the subject. It was clearly written by a Greek Gnostic, because of it's emphasis on the Greek "logos" theme. It was not written by a Jew.

Still waiting for substantiation of your CLAIMS concerning scholars.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
08-08-2014, 06:38 PM
It Would Make No Sense Paul Would Convert to Christianity Unless He Saw Jesus Resurrected

Paul entered a life of incredible hardship as a Christian when he didn't need to. He had a successful career going on in Judaism as a Pharisee.
08-08-2014, 06:41 PM
(08-08-2014 06:38 PM)hbl Wrote:  It Would Make No Sense Paul Would Convert to Christianity Unless He Saw Jesus Resurrected

Paul entered a life of incredible hardship as a Christian when he didn't need to. He had a successful career going on in Judaism as a Pharisee.

you still haven't answered me. did you ignore my response. it would seem that you can't answer tat.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
08-08-2014, 06:42 PM
(08-08-2014 06:38 PM)hbl Wrote:  It Would Make No Sense Paul Would Convert to Christianity Unless He Saw Jesus Resurrected

Nope. He continued his life when he demanded apostolic status. He said he came to understand Jesus was "exalted" (ie "raised up in the Jewish Apocalyptic hero sense), (as the "anointed one" ... as Dr. Bart Ehrman recently wrote in his new book), not "risen from the dead". More proof you know nothing about scripture. All kinds of delusional people do delusional things, including flying planes into towers, and dying for their cause.

08-08-2014, 06:43 PM
(08-08-2014 06:23 PM)hbl Wrote:  The is no rest day or night in Hell the Bible says and where the worm never dies. That's where you are going.

You may beg to cease to exist, but you will live forever in Hell.

That sentence is worse than getting the death penalty for spitting on the sidewalk! Shocking

A mere 80 years is nothing, not even a blip on the radar, when compared with eternity. Why doesn't your god grow up and learn to control his temper-tantrums? Why does he always act like a toddler?
[+] 2 users Like TheBear's post
08-08-2014, 06:44 PM
(08-08-2014 06:38 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  linguistic elements

The same person wrote these books using unique phrases common to both but not found elsewhere. The author of Revelation says he is John. The author of the epistles of John says he is John, and the gospel of John is John's. He even places himself at the cross says John.