Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
08-08-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(08-08-2014 07:07 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 06:51 PM)hbl Wrote:  Evolution of a resurrection theory actually devolved from the accounts of the 40 days with the disciples to when Paul saw Jesus (Gal. 1.15-16). Paul's experience was more like a vision, yet a vision that affected those with him on the road to Damascus.

Many years after Paul saw the vision on the Damascus road, he testified, "Wherefore . . . I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision" (Acts 26.19).

I think that's awesome.

Then your a gullible idiot with poor reasoning skills and have the bar set so low on what's impressive its currently rolling down hill.

Gullible, yes. So true. Have you ever noticed that religious wackos have like zero sense of humor, particularly when it comes to themselves?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2014, 07:19 PM
(08-08-2014 07:01 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Goddamn, my balls itch..............oh, wait.........ungh.........yeah....that's it.......

Never mind guys, I got it. Much better. Where were we? Oh yeah, CHEESE!!!!!

[Image: cheese-rolling_zpstjura51e.jpg]

That's it! Cheese!

Love the dog!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
08-08-2014, 07:55 PM
(08-08-2014 06:51 PM)hbl Wrote:  Evolution of a resurrection theory actually devolved from the accounts of the 40 days with the disciples to when Paul saw Jesus (Gal. 1.15-16). Paul's experience was more like a vision, yet a vision that affected those with him on the road to Damascus.

Many years after Paul saw the vision on the Damascus road, he testified, "Wherefore . . . I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision" (Acts 26.19).

I think that's awesome.

They have a name for that, it's called hallucination. When you hear voices coming out of a light, or so the made up fairy tale goes, that isn't "god" speaking to you, perhaps a tumor is causing pressure in his brain, actually that makes perfect sense. Who wrote genesis by the way? Who was there to see, witness and write, in the beginning...

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
08-08-2014, 08:07 PM
(08-08-2014 06:23 PM)hbl Wrote:  The is no rest day or night in Hell the Bible says and where the worm never dies. That's where you are going.

You may beg to cease to exist, but you will live forever in Hell.

You sure know a lot about hell...bad marriage?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
08-08-2014, 08:42 PM
(08-08-2014 07:55 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  it's called hallucination.

But a hallucination would not be seen and heard by others with Paul on the road to Damascus since group hallucinations are impossible. In fact, they all fell to the ground when it happened and Paul subsequently lost his eyesight as well.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-08-2014, 08:43 PM
(08-08-2014 07:12 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  They lied

People don't willingly die for what they know is a lie so they did not lie. They were sincere.
08-08-2014, 08:51 PM
your original argument has been debunked useless you can answer me then you failed by proxy.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
08-08-2014, 08:53 PM
(08-08-2014 08:51 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  your original argument has been debunked useless you can answer me then you failed by proxy.

I am glad you are not able to reproduce said claim here. Thanks for your testimony.
08-08-2014, 08:56 PM
I've done so several times you've just been ignoring my repost. you've just been ignoring me for convince but you still have to deal with me.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
08-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Something in nature can't come from nothing because that which does not exist can't cause anything.

And nature cannot always have existed because if it did you would by that definition have had an eternity to come into being before now so you should already have happened.

Therefore, nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated.

This uncreated Creator is Whom we refer to when we use the term 'God' if you were not aware of that already.