Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
08-08-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(08-08-2014 08:56 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I've done so several times you've just been ignoring my repost. you've just been ignoring me for convince but you still have to deal with me.

And yet you are unable to reproduce it here. Thanks again for your testimony.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2014, 08:57 PM
1. I've already answered this.. your so called uncased cause falls under the same problem that any universe has. he or she would have to have had a cause... your just special pleading.... god would need a cause t exist, and remember there can be no infinite regress according to you.

2. you facts do not support your conclusion. you made a jump of logic that evil canival wouldn't dare jump and fail at doing so. you haven't said anything that proves that is needed for your conclusions and I can prove it... take everything you just said and instead of god... just add hru hru haruko from flcl. the jump of logic would be jsut as extreme and at least I've seen flcl as a video and is more recent... or add lepercanes or the placebo effect. the way your logic goes adding anything there is just fine.. lol

3. btw atheism isn't a belief it's the lack of and thus makes no positive clame. thus your title of this threadf,

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
08-08-2014, 08:59 PM
(08-08-2014 08:57 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  your so called uncased cause falls under the same problem that any universe has. he or she would have to have had a cause

What we have shown is nature could not always have existed, so there must be the uncreated Creator. The uncreated Creator is thus proven outside of time and space.

It is illogical to require the proven uncaused cause to have to have a cause since it is uncaused.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-08-2014, 08:59 PM
reproduction above

08-08-2014, 09:00 PM
(08-08-2014 08:43 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 07:12 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  They lied

People don't willingly die for what they know is a lie so they did not lie. They were sincere.

You don't think these things through very thoroughly do you?

Just because someone is willing to die for what they believe to be true in no way changes wether it is, in fact, true or not.

Protip: read it slowly several times, it'll make sense

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
08-08-2014, 09:01 PM
(08-08-2014 08:59 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 08:57 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  your so called uncased cause falls under the same problem that any universe has. he or she would have to have had a cause

What we have shown is nature could not always have existed, so there must be the uncreated Creator. The uncreated Creator is thus proven outside of time and space.

It is illogical to require the proven uncaused cause to have to have a cause since it is uncaused.

1. your uncaused cause could be anything
2. it's illogical according t0o your original post for anything to not have a cause including gods

08-08-2014, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 06:56 AM by Bucky Ball.)

Apparently you have the impression that saying something makes it true.
The moon is made of green cheese.
Creation is an action verb. Apart from space-time, the word is meaningless.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
08-08-2014, 09:26 PM
(08-08-2014 08:43 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 07:12 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  They lied

People don't willingly die for what they know is a lie so they did not lie. They were sincere.

Guess Mohammad must not be a lie then. Suicide bombers, 9/11, airplane into buildings and all that.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
08-08-2014, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 09:38 AM by goodwithoutgod.)

no it is illogical to believe a super genie made all this happen, especially when you can trace the lie back to its inception, again, may I recommend some theology courses...you wouldnt know of "god" if it wasnt for a book full of lies and emperor constantine, and since this book of lies can be easily discredited, and its authors traced back to the beginning of the lie. It seems creative licence was a popular thing back then, as was pseudepigrapha. (look it up) *whispers* "they aren't who you think they are, religious scholars know this and have for a long time, they just don't advertise it out of fear the blind faithful will lose faith"

but aren't you the bright one, you fell for it hook, line and sinker, the very definition of delusion.

Faith - the belief in something without evidence.

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder. A belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

Religion - The embracement of delusion.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
08-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Re: RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(08-08-2014 08:42 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 07:55 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  it's called hallucination.

But a hallucination would not be seen and heard by others with Paul on the road to Damascus since group hallucinations are impossible. In fact, they all fell to the ground when it happened and Paul subsequently lost his eyesight as well.

Seriously, do you think everything written is true?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson