Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
04-08-2014, 02:15 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
Wait nevermind, other was the closest option I could use lol.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 02:15 AM
(04-08-2014 02:13 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:10 AM)hbl Wrote:  I find that disturbing though because you classify yourself as not female.

I haven't gotten aroud to changing it to "genderfluid." I can change into a cute girl with some meat on her bones and a little something extra if you give me a shot one night Girl_nails

I'll pass, forever
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-08-2014, 02:16 AM
(04-08-2014 02:15 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:13 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I haven't gotten aroud to changing it to "genderfluid." I can change into a cute girl with some meat on her bones and a little something extra if you give me a shot one night Girl_nails

I'll pass, forever

Oh, okay. I can still follow alongside you and be your stress relief should the need arise when fighting against the evil atheist horde of Richie Dawkins.Bowing

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
04-08-2014, 02:17 AM
(04-08-2014 02:16 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:15 AM)hbl Wrote:  I'll pass, forever

Oh, okay. I can still follow alongside you and be your stress relief should the need arise when fighting against the evil atheist horde of Richie Dawkins.Bowing

Not if you are unwilling to come to the cross as a helpless sinner and receive the Lord Jesus as Savior.
04-08-2014, 02:20 AM
(04-08-2014 02:17 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:16 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Oh, okay. I can still follow alongside you and be your stress relief should the need arise when fighting against the evil atheist horde of Richie Dawkins.Bowing

Not if you are unwilling to come to the cross as a helpless sinner and receive the Lord Jesus as Savior.

Oh I am willing, I am willing to receive all and then some of Jesus as my Savior. I am helpless in this bondage of sin...

[+] 3 users Like DemonicLemon's post
04-08-2014, 02:21 AM
Jesus is my savor, and HBL is his mouthpiece.

[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
04-08-2014, 02:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 02:40 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(03-08-2014 10:56 PM)hbl Wrote:  The latter has the original eyewitness Apostles who spent 3 years with Jesus claim to have seen Him alive from the dead in various group settings. And they were put to death for their claim, never relenting and never recanting.

You must have never read your Babble, sonny. It says they saw him, but didn't recognize him, (Road to Emmaus). It says Thomas saw him fully, yet didn't believe, (until bla bla bla). It says they feared what they saw. It says "what they saw" *walked through walls*. At the group sighting at the very end of Matthew it says they all still feared, but believed. THAT is no "real physical sighting". Any religious nut can write anything crazy thing down. Doesn't mean it happened. The original Gospel of Mark had no resurrection. They added it later, (as every scholar knows). You can't jump from your (non-existent, non-proven) "god" to babbling about Jebus. Jebus NEVER claimed to *be* a god. Jebus (if he even existed) was a Jew. No Jew would claim to be equivalent to Yahweh. Jews TODAY who do believe in gods don't buy that crap. You have yet not given one reason why anyone should buy one word of your "scripture".

(03-08-2014 10:56 PM)hbl Wrote:  And they were put to death for their claim, never relenting and never recanting.
People don't willingly die for what they know is a lie

Oh but they do dear. Religious nutbags, (like yourself) and like the 9/11 bombers. They also willingly died for their beliefs. Are you saying the 9-11 bombings of the Twin Towers makes Islam true ? Group hallucinations (like the sun "dancing" at Fatima) are well known to Psychology.

(03-08-2014 10:56 PM)hbl Wrote:  Do we have that sort of multiple eyewitness testimony for FSM or is the latter more like the Greek gods, assumed to exist, that are unseeable and untouchable and without the substantial proof of resurrection?

Matthew also claimed many others rose and walked around the city. He claimed rocks were split, that there was an earthquake, tombs were opened, and that the temple curtain was torn. What happened to all the other zombies in the zombie invasion of Jerusalem ? Why did not one Jewish historian ever once mention the temple curtain, (or the Sanhedrin being call into session THE ONLY TIME IN HISTORY on Passover weekend) for the "trial" ?)Why did naturalists not mention that earthquake, who talked about every other one ?

If you looked carefully at the Greek language used (as Christian seminary Professor Dr. Bernard B. Scott has in his book "The Trouble" with Resurrection") the language in Paul (the first to claim a "resurrection"), really just means "exalted", in the Jewish "hero exaltation" sense, (as Dr. Bart Ehrman agrees in his latest book). YOU have no PhD in scripture either, I just bet. But thanks for affording me the chance to advertise my work, since you clearly know nothing about the subject at hand. Tongue
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...other-look

(03-08-2014 10:56 PM)hbl Wrote:  I would also favor the God who has a major following after 2000 years at least, but if we were to poll people, I would think almost nobody believes in FSM perhaps because God as spaghetti and a monster don't seem to glorify Him.

That's called the "ad populum" fallacy, and it's also wrong. More fallacies I see. Did you ever hear about "Logic" ? Apparently not.

There are other world religions older and which have had more adherents than your Jebus. You are also saying you believe in the Babylonian war god. His name was Yahweh Sabaoth. He was the 70th son of El Elyion, the chief of the Babylonian council of gods. That's where the Hebrews got him. So You actually think intelligent people in 2014 should believe in Babylonian War gods ? Hahahahaha. Oh you never took Comparative Mythology either ? Really ? Were you EVER planning on getting an education on the subject you pretend to know about ?

Time to go back and tell Little Billy Craig you want your mommy and your money back. You're not doing so well here.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-08-2014, 02:26 AM
(04-08-2014 02:21 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Jesus is my savor, and HBL is his mouthpiece.

If you truly believe Jesus is God and your Savior, who died on the cross for the sins of the world, and was resurrected the 3rd day, then let us know you by your fruit by cancelling your account 'DemonicLemon' since that is an unChristian username to have. If not then we know you are going to Hell.
04-08-2014, 02:31 AM
(04-08-2014 02:26 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:21 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Jesus is my savor, and HBL is his mouthpiece.

If you truly believe Jesus is God and your Savior, who died on the cross for the sins of the world, and was resurrected the 3rd day, then let us know you by your fruit by cancelling your account 'DemonicLemon' since that is an unChristian username to have. If not then we know you are going to Hell.

But if we're all sinners, then it would just me be telling the truth to keep the account. You see, it is those claiming they are the saints that are the true sinners, and it is the men who admit their crimes who you should rely on.

If i don't bear the weight of my crimes on me, then how can i admit that I am a sinner?

[+] 3 users Like DemonicLemon's post
04-08-2014, 02:34 AM

Will then he can suck my ... um. We know what he can suck on.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.