Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
09-08-2014, 12:12 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(09-08-2014 12:10 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ATHEISTS "have no moral imperative/s"

You said it.

Rapists and non-rapists in your delusion cease to exist side by side to glory of your atheism. Is that really something you want to be proud of?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 12:13 AM
(08-08-2014 11:59 PM)hbl Wrote:  But in a moral based faith like Christianity the rapist goes to Hell.

Unless he is a Christian and has faith.

You realize that under your system Hitler is in heaven right?
Find all posts by this user
09-08-2014, 12:15 AM
Another interesting aspect to the delusion of atheism is that in naturalism rapists are just part of the natural order of things. Perhaps they will prevail, perhaps not. Either way rapists are an integral part of atheism and naturalism. In some cultures rape is admired and glorified.

Whereas in Christianity it is always wrong and never defensible, because it is a sin.
09-08-2014, 12:15 AM
(09-08-2014 12:12 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 12:10 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ATHEISTS "have no moral imperative/s"

You said it.

Wow you are staggeringly dishonest. That is EXACTLY the opposite of what I just said.

I'm joining the fucking group that want you banned. What you just did was SHOCKINGLY immoral.
09-08-2014, 12:17 AM
(09-08-2014 12:13 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Unless he is a Christian and has faith.

Hitler hated Christianity. And according to the Bible nobody is in heaven right now. Read 1 Thess. 4.14-18.

Hitler is going to Hell where you are going because you both share the same hatred of Jesus and reject what He did for you on the cross.

There are no rapist Christians but there are lots of rapist Atheists.
09-08-2014, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 12:22 AM by hbl.)
(09-08-2014 12:15 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I'm joining the fucking group that want you banned.

I am honored to be martyred as the Apostles were for faith in Christ, but of course, you are too much of a coward to actually feed me to the lions or hang me upside down on a cross like your predecessors did to my brothers and sisters as you only try to ban on this atheist forum. Funny.
09-08-2014, 12:22 AM
(09-08-2014 12:17 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 12:13 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Unless he is a Christian and has faith.

Hitler hated Christianity. And according to the Bible nobody is in heaven right now. Hitler is going to Hell where you are going because you both share the same hatred of Jesus and reject what He did for you on the cross.

There are no rapist Christians but there are lots of rapist Atheists.

Except that he was a Christian. A devote Catholic who was never excommunicated, frequently took part in prayers, and mentions God and Christ repeatedly in a large bulk of his public speeches. He even mentions that EVERYTHING he did was in keeping in line with God and Christ.

It's not surprising at all that you are as ignorant of history as you are the bible. Which is entirely. Read a fucking book you imbecile.

As to your second point about there being no rapist Christians: The Crusades (which featured a lot of rape) were full of nothing BUT Christians so fuck you once and Americas prisons are full of Christians not atheists so fuck you again.
09-08-2014, 12:24 AM
(09-08-2014 12:19 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 12:15 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I'm joining the fucking group that want you banned.

I am honored to be martyred as the Apostles were for faith in Christ, but of course, you are too much of a coward to actually feed me to the lions or hang me upside down on a cross like your predecessors did to my brothers and sisters as you only just try to ban on this atheism forum. Funny.

You are equating being banned from an internet forum for deliberately lying to being hanged and/or crucified in the name of a made up god? Wow do you have delusions of your own importance.

You're kinda pathetic you know.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
(09-08-2014 12:22 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Except that he was a Christian. A devote Catholic

Roman Catholics are not Christians for they believe in salvation by works; in other words, they believe they could lose salvation tomorrow. They believe in other weird stuff like sinless Mary even though all that is born of the flesh is flesh. The Bible calls the RCC the great harlot in Rev. 17 that "makes drunk the nations with the wine of the wrath of her fornications" (Rev. 14.8).

Whereas a Christian is someone according to John 10.28 who is once saved always saved "they shall never perish."
(09-08-2014 12:19 AM)hbl Wrote:  I am honored to be martyred as the Apostles were, but of course you are too much of a coward to actually feed me to the lions and just try to ban on this atheism forum. Funny.

(Springy G opens the Book of Life and rips out the page with hbl's real name on it, then runs the page through Her crosscut shredder and empties the shredder into a catbox)

The lions will be along shortly. All four of them. Dodgy