Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
09-08-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(09-08-2014 12:22 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Crusades

Those weren't Christians. Would Jesus do that?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 12:26 AM
It's all very simple. The reason you are going to Hell is because you prefer to remain in your sin nature than give your life to Christ.
09-08-2014, 12:29 AM
Remember, something from nothing in nature is impossible because that which does not exist can't cause anything.

And the universe could not always have existed because if it did you would have happened already having had an eternity to do so.

So nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated by the uncreated Creator.
09-08-2014, 12:30 AM
(09-08-2014 12:26 AM)hbl Wrote:  It's all very simple. The reason you are going to Hell is because you prefer to remain in your sin nature than give your life to Christ.

You gave your life to Christ and are still a lying, duplicitous, immoral bigot so clearly he's not that powerful.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
09-08-2014, 12:31 AM
(09-08-2014 12:29 AM)hbl Wrote:  Remember, something from nothing in nature is impossible because that which does not exist can't cause anything.

And the universe could not always have existed because if it did you would have happened already having had an eternity to do so.

So nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated by the uncreated Creator.

No. Fuck off you lying sack of shit.
09-08-2014, 12:32 AM
(09-08-2014 12:30 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You gave your life to Christ

Amen.
09-08-2014, 12:34 AM
(09-08-2014 12:26 AM)hbl Wrote:  

Yes they were fuck you and your No True Scotsman Fallacy and yes he more than likely would. Any being that would both willingly create Hell and then willingly send people to it is MORE than capable of genocide, a fact proven several times in the old testament.

Fucking HELL you are bad at this. You make a terrible Christian.
09-08-2014, 12:35 AM
(09-08-2014 12:32 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 12:30 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You gave your life to Christ and are still a lying, duplicitous, immoral bigot so clearly he's not that powerful.

Amen.

You missed a section in your rush to lie. Fixed that, you're welcome.
09-08-2014, 12:36 AM
(09-08-2014 12:34 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  genocide,

When you accuse God of the OT of Genocide you are actually defending child sacrifices. How evil of you.

Since you want to be eternally separated from God that place is called Hell.

Why complain about it, after all it is what you want? Since you want to go to Hell don't complain about it.
09-08-2014, 12:36 AM
(09-08-2014 12:26 AM)hbl Wrote:  

Y'know, many Christians do things that Christians would say Jesus wouldn't do. For example, the Spanish Inquisition. Would the normal Christian say that Jesus would tie people up and torture them into believing his doctrine? Probably not. Or how about that person down the street doing drugs that believes in Jesus as Savior. Would the typical Christian believe that Jesus would do drugs? I'd guess not. Yet the people of these two examples believe in Christ and are thus Christians. Just because they're not doing what people would think Jesus would have done doesn't mean they're not Christians. People are people and will do things whether their example/idol would do it or not. Even when I did believe in a god, I understood this concept.

Erm, sorry too but in but felt like saying that.

[Image: notagain.gif]