Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
09-08-2014, 12:38 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(09-08-2014 12:36 AM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Y'know, many Christians do things that Christians would say Jesus wouldn't do.

Not at all. There are things simply Christians will never be found doing such as the Inquisition.

Of course there are some sins we may still be struggling with but none of these big ones of rape, murder, etc. The Holy Spirit restrains us.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 12:40 AM
I'll give you an interesting example. Someone says they are a Christian yet also thinks Mormons are saved. Well Mormons claim God use to be a man. This shows the person who claims to be a Christian was never a Christian because one of the things is to be a Christian is to believe in the uncreated Creator. Such a person is a pseudo-universalist.
09-08-2014, 12:41 AM
(08-08-2014 11:59 PM)hbl Wrote:  There is no morality in atheism because a rapist will cease to exist and a non-rapist will cease to exist. There is no consequence. The verdict is the same. That is morally bankrupt.

But in a moral based faith like Christianity the rapist goes to Hell. Even the good people go to Hell because we are not saved by works. In God's eyes every possible good person and bad person are infinitely far away from God's greatness.

The only people that are saved are the ones humble enough to know God is infinitely greater than us and accept only He has the power to intercede for us to pay the penalty of sin to be redeemed.

But all a rapist has to do is become a Christian, and then all will be forgiven. He can rape, confess, ask for forgiveness, become saved, then rape again, confess again, ask forgiveness again, rinse and repeat...

A rapist who is a Christian, will avoid hell; while an innocent child born into ignorance in India will suffer in hell for eternity.

This is not moral accountability; it is nepotism and favoritism, and nothing more. Those in the gang get all the perks, and fuck everyone else.

That is not justice, that is not morality.

Thanks for once again showing what a fucked in the head sadist you and your god are. Keep up the good fight jackass, you're winning the culture war for us.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-08-2014, 12:41 AM
(09-08-2014 12:36 AM)hbl Wrote:  When you accuse God of the OT of Genocide you are actually defending child sacrifices. How evil of you.

What is the story of Abraham and Isaac, if not a story of a narrowly-averted child sacrifice commanded by your god?

What is the story of Jesus in Gethsemane, if not a story of an about-to-be-sacrificed child begging to be spared?

I really think you've put the "evil" sticker on the wrong spot in your sticker book.
09-08-2014, 12:42 AM
(09-08-2014 12:41 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  But all a rapist has to do is become a Christian,

You're confusing before being saved with after being saved. After being saved the Holy Spirit will never permit these big sins because the believer has literally died on the cross with Christ. He has died to that horrible sin.
09-08-2014, 12:43 AM
(09-08-2014 12:36 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 12:34 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  genocide,

When you accuse God of the OT of Genocide you are actually defending child sacrifices. How evil of you.

The drowning of the entire child population of a whole planet is a pretty shit way to end the murder of children you fucking idiot.

"Hey God those people are killing children! That's evil! how are we gonna stop it?"
" By killing all the children everywhere obviously."

Fucking bang up job there big guy.

That stupid aside your argument makes no sense and is illogical. The fact that I hate genocide does not mean I like child murder. If that IS the way it works then the fact that YOU don't commit genocide must mean you love rape. How evil of you.

Idiot.
09-08-2014, 12:44 AM
(09-08-2014 12:43 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The drowning of the entire child population of a whole planet

It was the local known world not the entire planet. And the sin was so great it would never be repented of.

There was a global flood about 65 million years ago in Gen. 1.2 when God caused the whole earth to be desolate and waste due to the sin of the inhabitants of earth's earliest ages. He said that He would never do that again. Even the local flood in Noah's day God said He would never do that again.
09-08-2014, 12:45 AM
I see no difference whatsoever between the "Holy Spirit" and "Satan." Both are sock puppets of a primitive control-freak god, doing its bidding to subvert human free will by altering a person's thoughts and emotions.
At work.

Been following this thread for ages.

In regards to above post. Technically was not God at one point a man (Jesus)?

So.... the Mormans are correct, then. God was at one point a man?

Or am/have I missed something in your post, hbl?

Very much cheers to all. Smile
(09-08-2014 12:42 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 12:41 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  But all a rapist has to do is become a Christian,

You're confusing before being saved with after being saved. After being saved the Holy Spirit will never permit these big sins because the believer has literally died on the cross with Christ. He has died to that horrible sin.

You don't even know what the word literally means.WeepingHoboHobo