Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
09-08-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(09-08-2014 12:45 AM)Astreja Wrote:  I see no difference whatsoever between the "Holy Spirit" and "Satan."

That shows how dead the conscience of your spirit is.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 12:46 AM
(09-08-2014 12:44 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 12:43 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The drowning of the entire child population of a whole planet

It was the local known world not the entire planet. And the sin was so great it would never be repented of.

There was a global flood about 65 million years ago in Gen. 1.2 when God caused the whole earth to be desolate and waste due to the sin of the inhabitants of earth's earliest ages. He said that He would never do that again. Even the local flood in Noah's day God said He would never do that again.

Way to miss the ENTIRE point idiot.
Find all posts by this user
09-08-2014, 12:47 AM
(09-08-2014 12:45 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Technically 2as not God at one point a man (Jesus)?

Jesus was never God the Father. Remember the Father, Son and Spirit are co-equal so 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 = 1.
09-08-2014, 12:47 AM
(09-08-2014 12:45 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 12:45 AM)Astreja Wrote:  I see no difference whatsoever between the "Holy Spirit" and "Satan."

That shows how dead the conscience of your spirit is.

Demonstrate a spirit exists.
09-08-2014, 12:49 AM
(09-08-2014 12:47 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 12:45 AM)hbl Wrote:  That shows how dead the conscience of your spirit is.

Demonstrate a spirit exists.

The spirit has God-consciousness. I am aware and sense God's existence in my intuition and communion and conscience of my spirit.

Pre-Adamic men did not have this ability or if they did, it was a limited kind.
09-08-2014, 12:51 AM
(09-08-2014 12:45 AM)hbl Wrote:  That shows how dead the conscience of your spirit is.
No; I'm quite serious. Your supposed god is a manipulative bastard, and the Holy Ghostie is just playing Good Cop to Satan's Bad Cop on instructions from the boss.
09-08-2014, 12:51 AM
When God breathed in the breath of life directly creating man's spirit 4004 BC, it made contact with the body and man became a living soul with both a spirit and a body. We are tripartite beings.

We observe the functions of our spirit, but the spirit is unseeable. It is like the wind as the Holy Spirit moves too and fro, and indwells the spirit of believers.

If nothing else the spirit is realized in realizing you will never cease to exist. You can never cease to exist because the image of God in which you are made will never end. That's how God made you. Hence, Heaven or Hell.
09-08-2014, 12:52 AM
(09-08-2014 12:47 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 12:45 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Technically 2as not God at one point a man (Jesus)?

Jesus was never God the Father. Remember the Father, Son and Spirit are co-equal so 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 = 1.

Wait.... Jesus was not God?

Really?

Still not understanding you here. If Jesus isn't God....What's the point of his part in the book?

I now have this image that kind of equates Jesus as a far less action hero than, say, Hercules. ...

Much cheers to all.
09-08-2014, 12:54 AM
4004 BC? You must be one of those daft Biblical literalists.

Regardless -- If humans are made in the image of your god, then your god can't send them to hell without sending himself there too.
09-08-2014, 12:54 AM
You can think of your body like the computer casing and hardware. Your soul with its functions of mind, will and emotion is like the software. And your spirit with its function of intuition, communion and conscience is like the BIOS or even deeper the 1's and 0's. When you die the body goes, but the spirit remains alive in soul sleep. When the new body is given in resurrection the soul is reactivated as the spirit makes contact with the new body.