Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
09-08-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(09-08-2014 12:54 AM)Astreja Wrote:  4004 BC? You must be one of those daft Biblical literalists.

Regardless -- If humans are made in the image of your god, then your god can't send them to hell without sending himself there too.a

Made in God's image indicates free will and can't cease to exist not that you escape Hell.

We have known for a long time now adding the ages up in the Bible take us to 4004 BC when God breathed in the breath of life directly creating man's spirit that it contacted that pre-Adamic body and man became a living soul.

Abraham was 18 in 3986 BC and 2015 is the 120th Jubilee from 3986 BC. Christ is about to return with the sign of the Son of Man asteroid Apophis April 13, 2029 so Jesus returns sometime later that year.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 12:56 AM
(09-08-2014 12:54 AM)hbl Wrote:  You can think of your body like the computer casing and hardware. Your soul with its functions of mind, will and emotion is like the software.

Then any soul that goes to hell is 100% the fault of the programmer. Deal with it.
09-08-2014, 12:57 AM
(09-08-2014 12:56 AM)Astreja Wrote:  Then any soul that goes to hell is 100% the fault of the programmer. Deal with it.

Not at all. Free will is not truly free if you don't have this free choice. We are not automatons nor is God unrighteous in saving those who want not to be saved.
09-08-2014, 12:59 AM
I'll tell you some amazing prophecies in the Bible.

Daniel gives us a proof exactly the day Jesus would be cut off April 1, 33 AD.

Ezekiel on his side gives us exactly the month and year when Israel was to become a nation again May 1948.

The current one of interest is Rev. 6.12 which occurs right before the Tribulation starts: Haiti 2010/Japan 2011 and the long H3 Solar eclipse Nov. 3, 2013 and the 2014/15 Tetrad. Amazing.
09-08-2014, 01:00 AM
(09-08-2014 12:56 AM)hbl Wrote:  Made in God's image indicates free will and can't cease to exist not that you escape Hell.

Your god is notorious for subverting free will in the Bible. Remember Pharaoh? He was about to let the Israelites go when your god tinkered with the controls in his mind and "hardened his heart" so that he could use up the rest of the plagues he had dreamed up, so as to further terrorize the Egyptian people.
09-08-2014, 01:01 AM
(09-08-2014 12:42 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 12:41 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  But all a rapist has to do is become a Christian,

You're confusing before being saved with after being saved. After being saved the Holy Spirit will never permit these big sins because the believer has literally died on the cross with Christ. He has died to that horrible sin.

Yeah, becuase human sacrifice, scapegoating, and substitutionary atonemnet is the height of moral supperiorty. And anyone that falls short was never 'saved' to being with. My, my, that is some atounding confirmation bais and delusion you have running there.

Here's your bleach.

[Image: thumb.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
09-08-2014, 01:02 AM
(09-08-2014 01:00 AM)Astreja Wrote:  Remember Pharaoh?

The first active instance of the Pharoah's heart being hardened was himself hardening his own heart first.
09-08-2014, 01:03 AM
(09-08-2014 01:01 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  substitutionary atonemnet

Your sin's judgment is Hell. Thank God Jesus takes the sin upon Himself to save whosoever believeth in Him so as not to perish but receive everlasting life.

God is wonderfully merciful.
09-08-2014, 01:04 AM
64 pages and you're still wrong in everything you always say. I think when you are in Hell you will be wrong 64 million pages and counting and still be kicking at the goads.

Thank God for the insane asylum of Hell where you are going and for the protection of the clear thinkers.
09-08-2014, 01:04 AM
(09-08-2014 01:02 AM)hbl Wrote:  The first active instance of the Pharoah's heart being hardened was himself hardening his own heart first.

Not an excuse. Your god is guilty as charged, for refusing to permit Pharaoh's later desire to let the people go. Quit it with the "free will" nonsense -- There can be no free will when an all-powerful god holds all the cards and manoeuvres mortals like pawns on a chess board.