Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
09-08-2014, 09:03 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(09-08-2014 09:01 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 08:57 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Which according to you will happen in the next 15 years.

No. You misread what I said.

No, you edited your post.

Honesty doesn't exactly come easy to you, does it?

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
09-08-2014, 09:03 AM
(09-08-2014 08:47 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I am disappointed that no one has mentioned Cheese for the welcome back party.

I can bring the booze and cheese and long as I can bring cheese in a can. Evil_monster cue the whining cheese fans.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
09-08-2014, 09:05 AM
There are 4 kinds of solar eclipses. The rarest is the Hybrid occurring about 5% of the time.

Of those Hybrids there are 3 types. The rarest is the H3 which completes itself as a total eclipse. And according to NAS they are even more special when they are the 'long' version lasting more than a minute and a half.

The long H3 Hybrid Nov. 3, 2013 was the 4th since Christ. It won't happen again till 2172 and there is no unique solar eclipse attached to the 2582/83 feast Tetrad.

So we know this combination of great earthquake 2010/11, black sackcloth sun Nov. 3, 2013 and 8th Tetrad since Christ 2014/15 is the sign God calls us to observe 2010-2015 in Rev. 6.12 before the Tribulation starts.

Wake up!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-08-2014, 09:07 AM
When Jesus returns people such as yourself will war against Him and of course He will defeat you.

Next thing you will know is you will be given a new body 1000 years later, resurrected, come before the Great White Throne, judged and sent to Hell as you admit you don't want God's saving grace.

God will honor your free choice to want to be eternally separated from Him when He sends you to the Lake of Fire burning with brimstone.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-08-2014, 09:14 AM
(09-08-2014 09:07 AM)hbl Wrote:  When Jesus returns people such as yourself will war against Him and of course He will defeat you.

Next thing you will know is you will be given a new body 1000 years later, resurrected, come before the Great White Throne, judged and sent to Hell as you admit you don't want God's saving grace.

God will honor your free choice to want to be eternally separated from Him when He sends you to the Lake of Fire burning with brimstone.

I love the smell of whiny, petulant, vengeful impotence in the morning.

Smells like... victory.

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
09-08-2014, 09:16 AM
I can't wait to spend my eternity wit HBL Drooling

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
09-08-2014, 09:23 AM
(09-08-2014 09:16 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I can't wait to spend my eternity wit HBL Drooling

May his noodly appendage caress you DemonicLemon!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

UNLEASH THE PERV! Wink

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-08-2014, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 10:01 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(09-08-2014 09:01 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 08:57 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Which according to you will happen in the next 15 years.

No. You misread what I said. Since it takes at least 4 years to build and it must be completed before Passover 2023 then construction must commence no later than 2020.

And construction cannot start before 2015 because the Tetrad 2014/15 points to the 3rd Temple construction.

Numerology: It's not just for New-Age Pagans anymore!

(all credit to cjlr, as I totally pilfered his style on this one)

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-08-2014, 09:29 AM
(09-08-2014 09:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 09:16 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I can't wait to spend my eternity wit HBL Drooling

May his noodly appendage caress you DemonicLemon!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

UNLEASH THE PERV! Wink

Artist's representation of when HBL and I meet in hell. (Blonde being him, pink hair me, and yes, we'll dress this way)
[Image: tumblr_mtihznJC1D1s83c9go1_500.gif]

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
09-08-2014, 09:31 AM
(09-08-2014 09:07 AM)hbl Wrote:  When Jesus returns people such as yourself will war against Him and of course He will defeat you.

Dude I already beat your Jesus. My sword of reality and my shield of evidence beats all that try to use religious bullshit.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube