Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
04-08-2014, 02:35 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(04-08-2014 02:34 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:21 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Jesus is my savor, and HBL is his mouthpiece.

Will then he can suck my ... um. We know what he can suck on.

DemLem, Bucky, HBL threesome? Mmm, mmm, good.

I'll be the Samson to your pillars, the Lot to your daughters, the Earth to your floods. Drooling

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DemonicLemon's post
04-08-2014, 02:39 AM
(04-08-2014 02:31 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:26 AM)hbl Wrote:  If you truly believe Jesus is God and your Savior, who died on the cross for the sins of the world, and was resurrected the 3rd day, then let us know you by your fruit by cancelling your account 'DemonicLemon' since that is an unChristian username to have. If not then we know you are going to Hell.

But if we're all sinners, then it would just me be telling the truth to keep the account. You see, it is those claiming they are the saints that are the true sinners, and it is the men who admit their crimes who you should rely on.

If i don't bear the weight of my crimes on me, then how can i admit that I am a sinner?

The Bible says those who are born-again are a royal priesthood, saints, not sinners, having received forgiveness of sins. The unregenerated are sinners going to Hell. As the Bible says we shall know them by their fruit so all Christians would cancel an account called 'DemonicLemon,' but since you can't it shows you are not a member of the body of Christ. The evil spirit in your inner spirit won't allow it as you succumb to it willingly. Your actions show you don't really accept God the Son and receive what He did for you.

We already know your spirit is dead to God and you're not a child of God because you call saints sinners when the Bible says saints are not sinners. Additionally you claim I should bear your sins when no person can bear another person's sins but Jesus for only God can do that to receive forgiveness from God.

Since you can't be with God and the Lamb in the New City and New Earth because you prefer your sin nature and you can't cease to exist, God created place for you called Hell to be eternally separated from Him and lock yourself from within.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-08-2014, 02:45 AM
What if I get my username changed instead? If I cancel the account then nobody can see that I changed from sinner to reformed?

I said those who CLAIM to be saints are sinners and the true saints don't refer to themselves as such, and I said I was the one to bear the weight of my sins, not you.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
04-08-2014, 02:50 AM
(04-08-2014 02:39 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:31 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  But if we're all sinners, then it would just me be telling the truth to keep the account. You see, it is those claiming they are the saints that are the true sinners, and it is the men who admit their crimes who you should rely on.

If i don't bear the weight of my crimes on me, then how can i admit that I am a sinner?

The Bible says those who are born-again are a royal priesthood, saints, not sinners, having received forgiveness of sins. The unregenerated are sinners going to Hell. As the Bible says we shall know them by their fruit so all Christians would cancel an account called 'DemonicLemon,' but since you can't it shows you are not a member of the body of Christ. The evil spirit in your inner spirit won't allow it as you succumb to it willingly. Your actions show you don't really accept God the Son and receive what He did for you.

We already know your spirit is dead to God and you're not a child of God because you call saints sinners when the Bible says saints are not sinners. Additionally you claim I should bear your sins when no person can bear another person's sins but Jesus for only God can do that to receive forgiveness from God.

Since you can't be with God and the Lamb in the New City and New Earth because you prefer your sin nature and you can't cease to exist, God created place for you called Hell to be eternally separated from Him and lock yourself from within.

When this dude gets around to reading the Babble, he will find the Jews didn't believe in hell. They though ALL souls (dead "shades") went to Sheol. Yahweh did not live in Sheol. All the divine beings, and there were many, (the "heavenly host") lived in heaven, according to the Bible, but that's not where ANY of the dead went, according to the Old Testament. Maybe this guy will take a class on the Babble some day.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-08-2014, 02:51 AM
(04-08-2014 02:45 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  What if I get my username changed instead? If I cancel the account then nobody can see that I changed from sinner to reformed?

I said those who CLAIM to be saints are sinners and the true saints don't refer to themselves as such, and I said I was the one to bear the weight of my sins, not you.

Every time you prove you are going to Hell, because you must delete your account permanently and start anew -- as the Bible calls all new believers new creations of God. Christians do refer to ourselves as saints because that is exactly what we are even a royal priesthood chosen before the foundations of the world. But like Satan you accuse us for doing so. Assuming you still never give your life to Christ before you die, one can conclude you were chosen before the foundations of the world for Hell, for God foresees your free choice to eternally reject Him.

You said previously I am to bear the weight of your sins and changed your words; I cannot do that, and if you were a Christian you would know that. Nor can you bear the weight of your sins for to do so would require you to go to Hell.

Hell is the only solution for you given your subjectivity.
04-08-2014, 02:51 AM
(04-08-2014 01:46 AM)hbl Wrote:  I know there is no evidence for the non-existence of God, because the evidence points to the existence of God; therefore, that evidence tells us there is no evidence for the non-existence of God.

You do realise that a hypothesis can have evidence for and against it don't you? It's the basis for the scientific method and the reason why you are able to use a computer to make posts to this forum.

It's also the reason why there are court trials; to evaluate the evidence for and against convicting someone.

Your argument is akin to the prosecutor presenting their evidence first and then the judge telling the defence that there is no need to present their evidence because evidence has already been presented.

(04-08-2014 01:46 AM)hbl Wrote:  You can apply this evidence experientially by realizing you are unable to overturn that evidence provided in the opening post.

A child could overturn your argument.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
04-08-2014, 02:52 AM
THAT MEANS I CAN BE WITH HBL FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!! Big Grin Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
04-08-2014, 02:54 AM
(04-08-2014 02:39 AM)hbl Wrote:  The unregenerated are sinners going to Hell. As the Bible says we shall know them by their fruit so all Christians would cancel an account called 'DemonicLemon,' ....

Well clearly a fruit has come to us today. Praise Jebus.
For fruits.
Especially the succulents.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-08-2014, 02:54 AM
(04-08-2014 02:52 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  THAT MEANS I CAN BE WITH HBL FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!! Big Grin Big Grin

You can't be with Christians forever and ever, because you are going to Hell, since you reject your Creator and will do so forever.
04-08-2014, 02:59 AM
(04-08-2014 02:54 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:52 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  THAT MEANS I CAN BE WITH HBL FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!! Big Grin Big Grin

You can't be with Christians forever and ever, because you are going to Hell, since you reject your Creator and will do so forever.

I was referring to what Bucky said, but even if what you ar saying is true, I am gladly willing to be tortured forever and ever to please you, my king. Our god above designed me to be like this, my master.Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post