Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
09-08-2014, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 03:21 PM by hbl.)
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(09-08-2014 12:53 PM)Impulse Wrote:  You only believe Jesus will return because you have been alive less than 100 years and can't really appreciate just how long 2,000+ years is. Had you been alive for the 2,000+ years, you'd instead be saying about Jesus, "liar". How long would it take before you would accept there will be no second coming? 5 thousand years? 5 million? 50 trillion?

God does not lie like man does so even if Jesus took a trillion^trillion years I would remain patient for in the backdrop of eternity that's not that long at all.
But I would not really have to wait that long because I only live about 90 years or so, so when I go to rest when I wake up 1000 years later it will be to me as if not time passed because I was asleep during that time, then I am resurrected together with those who are alive and left, my brothers and sisters in Christ (1 Thess. 4.14-18).
But realistically there were 4000 years in the OT, 2000 years in the dispensation of grace the mystery age of the church, leaving 1000 years for the millennial kingdom when Jesus returns to reign over the nations with a rod of iron with His overcomers such as myself and other believers who overcometh. This 1000 year kingdom is a transitionary period before the New City and New Earth commence and then no longer need of the Temple because at the center of the New City and New Earth will be God and the Lamb that will be the center therefore. Praise the Lord!
Jesus could not return before Israel was a nation again May 1948. See Matt. 24.32,33.
Jesus could not return before Jerusalem belongs to Israel. 7th Tetrad since Christ.
Jesus could not return before the 3rd Temple is rebuilt. See 2 Thess. 2.4, Rev. 11.2.
Jesus could not return before the 8th feast Tetrad as per Rev. 6.12.
Jesus could not return before the pervasiveness of the implant under our skin to buy and sell.
It wouldn't matter how long for if none of these things happened Jesus could not return yet. This is His promise.
Jesus could not return until the end of the 7 year Tribulation but the Tribulation has not started yet. There has been no peace treaty of 7 years.
The first rapture according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10) "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) before the 1st trumpet (8.7) of the Tribulation must commence.
The Antichrist must be revealed and break his promise according to Revelation and according to Daniel's prophecy in Dan. 9.24-27.
The Antichrist must erect himself in the 3rd Temple claiming to be God (2 Thess. 2.4). Has that happened yet? Nope.
In the first half of the Tribulation the Great Harlot typified by the Vatican must be hit by a nuclear bomb as predicted in Rev. 17.16. Incidentally, this agrees with the Malachy Prophecy in which this current Pope is the last one commensurate with the destruction of religious Rome in the 1st half of the Tribulation. Political Rome, EU, will be destroyed in the 2nd half, the Great Trib.
In the 2nd half of the Tribulation the Great Trib there must occur the nuclear holocaust. Never before has this been possible until the technology today.
The 120 Jubilees must be completed which are completed 2015.
Comet Shoemaker broke into 21 pieces 1994 pointing to 3 Shmita years every 7 years in which the markets dropped 7% after 911 on Elul 29; dropped 7% in 2008 on Elul 29; and will drop 7% again on Elul 29 Sept. 13, 2015. This is God's judgment because there has been no debt forgiveness only bailouts and bail-ins.
There are some other matters, but this should keep you busy for awhile to realize the teaching of imminency is false. Certain things must happen first.
The Sign of the Son of Man (Matt. 24.30) must take place first before Jesus steps down on the mount of olives (Zech. 14.4, Acts 1.11, Rev. 1.7), which would be Apophis April 13, 2029. Then Jesus returns later that year.

Chew on that for awhile. Always remember, your stupid reading of the Scriptures doesn't form a valid argument.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Nothing to chew on, it's devoid of substance. Your book is not authoritative, and no one here cares how much you like to make it's pages sticky.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
09-08-2014, 03:59 PM
(09-08-2014 03:04 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 12:53 PM)Impulse Wrote:  You only believe Jesus will return because you have been alive less than 100 years and can't really appreciate just how long 2,000+ years is. Had you been alive for the 2,000+ years, you'd instead be saying about Jesus, "liar". How long would it take before you would accept there will be no second coming? 5 thousand years? 5 million? 50 trillion?

God does not lie like man does so even if Jesus took a trillion^trillion years I would remain patient for in the backdrop of eternity that's not that long at all.
But I would not really have to wait that long because I only live about 90 years or so, so when I go to rest when I wake up 1000 years later it will be to me as if not time passed because I was asleep during that time, then I am resurrected together with those who are alive and left, my brothers and sisters in Christ (1 Thess. 4.14-18).
But realistically there were 4000 years in the OT, 2000 years in the dispensation of grace the mystery age of the church, leaving 1000 years for the millennial kingdom when Jesus returns to reign over the nations with a rod of iron with His overcomers such as myself and other believers who overcometh. This 1000 year kingdom is a transitionary period before the New City and New Earth commence and then no longer need of the Temple because at the center of the New City and New Earth will be God and the Lamb that will be the center therefore. Praise the Lord!
Jesus could not return before Israel was a nation again May 1948. See Matt. 24.32,33.
Jesus could not return before Jerusalem belongs to Israel. 7th Tetrad since Christ.
Jesus could not return before the 3rd Temple is rebuilt. See 2 Thess. 2.4, Rev. 11.2.
Jesus could not return before the pervasiveness of the implant under our skin to buy and sell.
It wouldn't matter how long for if none of these things happened Jesus could not return yet. This is His promise.
Jesus could not return until the end of the 7 year Tribulation but the Tribulation has not started yet. There has been no peace treaty of 7 years.
The first rapture according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10) "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) before the 1st trumpet (8.7) of the Tribulation must commence.
The Antichrist must be revealed and break his promise according to Revelation and according to Daniel's prophecy in Dan. 9.24-27.
The Antichrist must erect himself in the 3rd Temple claiming to be God (2 Thess. 2.4). Has that happened yet? Nope.
In the first half of the Tribulation the Great Harlot typified by the Vatican must be hit by a nuclear bomb as predicted in Rev. 17.16. Incidentally, this agrees with the Malachy Prophecy in which this current Pope is the last one commensurate with the destruction of religious Rome in the 1st half of the Tribulation. Political Rome, EU, will be destroyed in the 2nd half, the Great Trib.
In the 2nd half of the Tribulation the Great Trib there must occur the nuclear holocaust. Never before has this been possible until the technology today.
Comet Shoemaker broke into 21 pieces 1994 pointing to 3 Shmita years every 7 years in which the markets dropped 7% after 911 on Elul 29; dropped 7% in 2008 on Elul 29; and will drop 7% again on Elul 29 Sept. 13, 2015. This is God's judgment because there has been no debt forgiveness only bailouts and bail-ins.
There are some other matters, but this should keep you busy for awhile to realize the teaching of imminency is false. Certain things must happen first.
The Sign of the Son of Man (Matt. 24.30) must take place first before Jesus steps down on the mount of olives (Zech. 14.4, Acts 1.11, Rev. 1.7), which would be Apophis April 13, 2029. Then Jesus returns later that year.

Chew on that for awhile. Always remember, your stupid reading of the Scriptures doesn't form a valid argument.

Das ist Numberwang!

09-08-2014, 04:03 PM
(09-08-2014 03:04 PM)hbl Wrote:  

So, in 2029, you'll be moving the goalposts.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
09-08-2014, 04:05 PM
(09-08-2014 03:04 PM)hbl Wrote:  Chew on that for awhile. Always remember, your stupid reading of the Scriptures doesn't form a valid argument.

Chew on this for awhile. Always remember, your stupid Scriptures don't form a valid argument.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
09-08-2014, 04:19 PM
(09-08-2014 04:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  Scriptures don't form a valid argument.

The Scriptures are the valid argument placing the burden on you to show otherwise.

In other words we have the multiple eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings. If you can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for their eyewitness testimony then realize you are wrong if you care about evidence.
09-08-2014, 04:35 PM
The burden is on you, hbl to prove what you wish...the burden is never on someone to prove a negative.

This thread should die and be given a proper memorial service. lol

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
09-08-2014, 04:40 PM
(09-08-2014 04:19 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 04:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  Scriptures don't form a valid argument.

The Scriptures are the valid argument placing the burden on you to show otherwise.

In other words we have the multiple eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings. If you can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for their eyewitness testimony then realize you are wrong if you care about evidence.

Please quote correctly Big Grin The original quote was "Your stupid scriptures don't form a valid argument".

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-08-2014, 04:40 PM
(09-08-2014 04:35 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  The burden is on you, hbl to prove what you wish...the burden is never on someone to prove a negative.

The proof is already put forth in Scripture so the burden is on you now. The burden is always on the negative once the burden of the positive has been put forth.

Since you can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles realize you are wrong.
09-08-2014, 04:41 PM
(09-08-2014 04:35 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  The burden is on you, hbl to prove what you wish...the burden is never on someone to prove a negative.

This thread should die and be given a proper memorial service. lol

yes it should... we've given this person his du and he took it and smashed it to pieces.. I think we should close this thread and all leave at this point.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.