Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
09-08-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(09-08-2014 04:51 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  This thread is a testament to just how bored we can get.

I am not bored. Happy to lead you to Christ. Nothing is better.

I am able to do two things at once as I lead you to Christ.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 04:56 PM
(09-08-2014 04:52 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 04:51 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  can reproduce my claim but not willing to do it for the millionth time.

I take your unwillingness to reproduce your claim as no evidential claim.

I've reproduced my "evidence" several times now and I don't reproduce du to the fact that but I've already proven your not interested in listening so this will be my last post to you good bye and Darwin bless. lol

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
09-08-2014, 04:57 PM
(09-08-2014 04:56 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I've reproduced my "evidence" several times now

I haven't seen your reproduced claim let alone the first time.

This must mean you are too embarrassed to do so.
09-08-2014, 04:59 PM
(09-08-2014 04:57 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 04:56 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I've reproduced my "evidence" several times now

I haven't seen your reproduced claim let alone the first time.

This must mean you are too embarrassed to do so.

I've got the proof tattooed on my cock Smile It's a Holy Cock. At least as good as Holy Scripture for curing all ills. And it says that Holy Scripture is a load of old goat droppings.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-08-2014, 05:00 PM
I love it when someone says they can disprove the proof for God but never make an attempt to do so.
09-08-2014, 05:08 PM
(09-08-2014 05:00 PM)hbl Wrote:  I love it when someone says they can disprove the proof for God but never make an attempt to do so.

Your proof of God is a fairy tale book. The only evidence to the contrary is your bare assertion that the fantastical events described therein actually took place. If you want anyone to take your book as evidence, prove that it is more than mere fairy tales. Drinking Beverage

Plus explain why your so-disgusting deity is so little in evidence today. How come *we* can cure diseases but priestly mumbling *can't*?

How come humans can solve problems but despite centuries of dominion the church only impedes progress and holds back humans from achieving their true potential?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
09-08-2014, 05:12 PM
(09-08-2014 05:00 PM)hbl Wrote:  ... they can disprove the proof for God ...

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-08-2014, 05:15 PM
Kunoxian and others have pulled apart your claim several times in this thread you just willfully ignored it multiple times because you don't have any answers and as a lying coward who is a shame to Christianity it's just easier for you to lie about not having seen them. It says a lot about the complete lack of morals you have.
Let me help though: go to her profile and click on posts and feel free to cycle through them and ACTUALLY respond to her post utterly dismantling your claims. You won't though cause you are just here to troll and unlike some of our past trolls you lack the intelligence to even approach the argument, you have to stick to low hanging fruit and deliberately misquoting the things other people say.

I don't think Jesus values dishonesty, lying, cheating, and above all I can't imagine anyone even a god would want that shit done in his name. You're not a real Christian.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
09-08-2014, 05:16 PM
(09-08-2014 05:15 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Kunoxian and others have pulled apart your claim

And yet all you would need to do to show that is reproduce it here and now, but you fail to do so. I think that gives strength to God the Son.
09-08-2014, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 09:58 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(09-08-2014 04:42 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 04:41 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  smashed it to pieces.

Nobody has been able to find your naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings.

What you have CLAIMED, is that you have testimony. You have neither demonstrated it, nor proved it. It's an unproven claim. Go sit on a cactus and spin, dumbass. Send in the replacements. You aren't up to this task.

Still waiting for you to PROVE your claims about scholars.
How long do we have to wait ?

What EXACTLY do you have planned when your apocalypse date doesn't happen ? Are you selling your house before that date ? I just bet not. You don't buy your own shit, do you ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post