Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
09-08-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(09-08-2014 05:55 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Over 35,000 forms of religion in this world,

God is accessible and only 3 religions are large enough to be deemed accessible, but as we have seen since Islam and Hinduism are false, Christianity must be true.

Only Christianity is personal since God personally enters His creation.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 06:00 PM
(09-08-2014 05:57 PM)hbl Wrote:  So the proof remains nobody has been able to find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles. Truly I love that. It makes my faith stronger and does damage to your blind faith.

Every naturalistic explanation is better then any supernatural explanation because Occam's Razor you little bitch.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
09-08-2014, 06:02 PM
(09-08-2014 05:59 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 05:52 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  in the real world a claim is not also it's own proof
(09-08-2014 05:54 PM)hbl Wrote:  Sure it is. That's what words are for.
Fascinating. I happen to have a manuscript entitled Astrejurb├│k, a first edition written by My own hand. In this manuscript I clearly state that I am a god.

Therefore, hbl, by your own logic I am a god. Worship Me.

Me and over 42 other witnesses in multiple group settings also witnessed that Astreja is God.
(09-08-2014 06:00 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Every naturalistic explanation is better then any supernatural explanation because Occam's Razor

A naturalistic explanation that is proven false is not better.

Occam's Razor states God must be true because that is simpler than an infinite regress of cause and effects and something from nothing which are utterly impossible.
(09-08-2014 05:57 PM)hbl Wrote:  So the proof remains nobody has been able to find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles. Truly I love that. It makes my faith stronger and does damage to your blind faith.

Yes preach it brother, the louder you sing the lie, the higher the chances are you can cover the sound of your inner doubt beating against your chest. Now be strong in your faith in a delusion, don't be scared, go back and read all of my posts, the truth is there, don't run from it.

[Image: 2lsz2xc.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
09-08-2014, 06:03 PM
If all proposed ideas are impossible then it is what you overlooked that you deemed impossible that must be true.
09-08-2014, 06:03 PM
(09-08-2014 06:02 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 06:00 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Every naturalistic explanation is better then any supernatural explanation because Occam's Razor

A naturalistic explanation that is proven false is not better.

Occam's Razor states God must be true because that is simpler than an infinite regress of cause and effects and something from nothing which are utterly impossible.

I bet you just goggled Occam's Razor right now.
09-08-2014, 06:05 PM
(09-08-2014 06:02 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Me and over 42 other witnesses in multiple group settings also witnessed that Astreja is God.
And as Douglas Adams so eloquently wrote in his scripture THHGTTG, 42 is the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything.
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
09-08-2014, 06:08 PM
(09-08-2014 05:59 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 05:55 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Over 35,000 forms of religion in this world,

only 3 religions are large enough

"My god is the right god 'cause he is the most popular god and as we all know the universe is a high school cafeteria." Hobo

Ad populum.Drinking Beverage

Keep trying cookie, I'd say you are getting closer but I'm not you: I'm not a dishonest shitheel.
09-08-2014, 06:08 PM
(09-08-2014 06:03 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 06:02 PM)hbl Wrote:  A naturalistic explanation that is proven false is not better.

I bet you just goggled Occam's Razor right now.

Googles something for 30 seconds to aid to their confirmation bias like a little bitch lol. Laugh out load

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post