Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
04-08-2014, 03:04 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(04-08-2014 02:59 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:54 AM)hbl Wrote:  You can't be with Christians forever and ever, because you are going to Hell, since you reject your Creator and will do so forever.

I was referring to what Bucky said, but even if what you ar saying is true, I am gladly willing to be tortured forever and ever to please you, my king. Our god above designed me to be like this, my master.Thumbsup

Indeed, it would be torture for a Christian to be in a place devoid of God's love and presence for eternity, but you will be right at home because it is what you want and to you it will not be torture at all. God designed you with the free choice and by your free choice you prefer to be eternally separated from God. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Free will is not truly free if you don't have this free choice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 03:07 AM
(04-08-2014 03:04 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:59 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I was referring to what Bucky said, but even if what you ar saying is true, I am gladly willing to be tortured forever and ever to please you, my king. Our god above designed me to be like this, my master.Thumbsup

Indeed, it would be torture for a Christian to be in a place devoid of God's love and presence for eternity, but you will be right at home because it is what you want and to you it will not be torture at all. God designed you with the free choice and by your free choice you prefer to be eternally separated from God. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Free will is not truly free if you don't have this free choice.

If t is what my master desires, then I will be so happy for it, for even in my absence, I am pleasing master. I just want to do what you wish for me because making you happy is my choice. Tongue

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
04-08-2014, 03:07 AM
(04-08-2014 03:04 AM)hbl Wrote:  Indeed, it would be torture for a Christian to be in a place devoid of God's love and presence for eternity, but you will be right at home because it is what you want and to you it will not be torture at all.

So by becoming Christians we become dependent upon something for our happiness? A bit like a drug addict?

I think I'll stay clean thanks.
04-08-2014, 03:13 AM
(04-08-2014 03:07 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 03:04 AM)hbl Wrote:  Indeed, it would be torture for a Christian to be in a place devoid of God's love and presence for eternity, but you will be right at home because it is what you want and to you it will not be torture at all.

So by becoming Christians we become dependent upon something for our happiness? A bit like a drug addict?

I think I'll stay clean thanks.

A drug addict, like an atheist, is dependent on self's addiction. A Christian is dependent on Whom is greater. What could be better as He always has our back and the best for us!

Where is the clarity lost in self?
04-08-2014, 03:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 01:30 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
I like how this fool is blatantly ignoring any and all posts that actually attack and dismantle his "arguments" and instead has focused his attention on conversing ( in his own chimp like way) with a person that is very obviously sarcastically mocking him. He's a coward and an idiot.

Why do we never have theists with even a modicum of intelligence or wit come here? The good China is terribly dusty Sad

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 10 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
04-08-2014, 03:18 AM
(04-08-2014 03:13 AM)hbl Wrote:  A drug addict, like an atheist, is dependent on self's addiction.

How is an atheist dependent on "self's addiction"? What does that even mean?
04-08-2014, 03:19 AM
(04-08-2014 03:18 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 03:13 AM)hbl Wrote:  A drug addict, like an atheist, is dependent on self's addiction.

How is an atheist dependent on "self's addiction"? What does that even mean?

It means the center of an atheist's life is on self and idols it selects, not on what is best for you or for others.
04-08-2014, 03:20 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 03:26 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(12-06-1970 02:43 PM)hbl Wrote:  What could be better as He always has our back and the best for us!

That's why you die at a higher rate, have a prayer response rate that is the same rate as chance, and make up a statistically over represented portion of prison population?

You're fucking stupid and I'm glad that when you die you will cease to exist and will stop polluting my universe.
04-08-2014, 03:21 AM
(04-08-2014 03:14 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Why do we never have theists with even a modicum of intelligence or wit come here?

I got nothin'. They do exist. Anyway, that leaves the arseholes to defend Christ on teh interwebz...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-08-2014, 03:24 AM
Who would better know what's best for me than me?
You and your god are not acceptable answers.