Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
09-08-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(09-08-2014 06:19 PM)hbl Wrote:  Don't be a dullard.

You are such a funny tool. BTW thank you for proving how insipid and illogical your position is by ignoring all the scholarship presented and stupidly quote mining in this thread. You are doing a bang up job for the viewers at home in disproving your stance.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 06:21 PM
The Bible says the saved are a little flock so if many claim to be Christian but are not that would agree with the Bible.

You can show those worship a false Christ.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-08-2014, 06:23 PM
(09-08-2014 06:17 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 06:15 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  already established who god is

Astreja since I can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony in various group settings.

Amen.
09-08-2014, 06:24 PM
(09-08-2014 06:21 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  ignoring all the scholarship

Almost all scholars who do peer review journal work on the resurrection admit Paul genuinely and sincerely wrote 1 Cor. 15, Gal. 1 & 2.
Alright HBL let me lay this down. First your god is fake. Every claim a christian makes and says this is absolute truth it can not be false, and is then proven false. When it is you move the goal post.

Second is the fucks like Ken ham, Kent hovind, Ray cumfart, or whoever else taught you something comes from nothing are lying. That is a strawman made by people who try to make it seem that is what atheist accept, even though the big bang is an expansion of energy and matter.

Third, if you are a creationist the bible is wrong because every field of science proves it wrong from all the scientific peer review papers that we have. Like the ones the show transitional fossils or that we are still land fish monkeys(this is complicated so ask me what I mean by that and I will explain). If you are not a creationist then the bible still falls flat as christians claim that the bible is scientifically accurate yet it could not account for millions of years of evolution, the big bang, gravity, and hell even taxonomy, because it calls bats birds.

Fourth, your bible is not moral either. It is used for horrible things. Examples, the Klans men have bibles, slave owners had bibles, the bible was used to justify war and rape. Hell the bible is used to take away education.

Fifth, person feels are not evidence of the bible. Muslims and Hindus feel love from their gods as well. So saying the bible is right because I feel god has a relationship with me is absurd.

Look man, come back when you have a better argument, till then get the hell out my house.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
(09-08-2014 06:24 PM)hbl Wrote:  

Almost all scholars who do peer review journal work on the resurrection admit Paul genuinely and sincerely wrote 1 Cor. 15, Gal. 1 & 2.

*citation needed

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
09-08-2014, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 06:28 PM by hbl.)
(09-08-2014 06:24 PM)hbl Wrote:  

Therefore it is incumbent upon a person to glean certain facts from these 3 chapters.

Logi,

For citation check out Gary R. Habermas who has documented all the scholars peer reviewed on the resurrection the past half century who almost all agree the Apostles truly believed they saw Jesus alive from the dead in various group settings.
09-08-2014, 06:25 PM
(09-08-2014 06:18 PM)hbl Wrote:  Hopefully you will be less boring to talk to later.

If you have to talk to yourself do it out loud don't type it out for everyone to see, it's just not very efficient.

Also I didn't realize you were here for entertainment....how odd. Just like a troll. how very very odd. Anyway back on the meds bitch.
09-08-2014, 06:26 PM
(09-08-2014 06:25 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 06:24 PM)hbl Wrote:  I don't know what I am talking about.

I have no idea how the real world operates or what is true or false. My mommy only lets me on the computer for a few hours a day.

It's ok staggering ignorance is curable.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-08-2014, 06:28 PM
(09-08-2014 06:21 PM)hbl Wrote:  The Bible says the saved are a little flock

Yes but you are not a seagull so I guess your fucked and going to hell.