Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
09-08-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
With all the quote mining nd intellectual dishonesty (false witness bearing), looks like I'll be groping HBL in hell after all <3 Drooling

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
09-08-2014, 06:32 PM
(09-08-2014 06:30 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  With all the quote mining nd intellectual dishonesty (false witness bearing), looks like I'll be groping HBL in hell after all <3 Drooling

I think you will be disappointed with what you grab. Drinking Beverage
09-08-2014, 06:33 PM
(09-08-2014 06:32 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 06:30 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  With all the quote mining nd intellectual dishonesty (false witness bearing), looks like I'll be groping HBL in hell after all <3 Drooling

Don't worry, since I'll be his dom, I'll make his breast implants nice and plump Cool

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
09-08-2014, 06:37 PM
(09-08-2014 06:32 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  

Given that all he/she has done in this thread is jerk themselves by doing mental masturbation by declaring they are awesome and no one has a valid argument and ignoring things, they would probably enjoy it a great deal. I mean, no one likes to masturbate forever, right?

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
09-08-2014, 06:38 PM
(09-08-2014 06:37 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 06:32 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I think you will be disappointed with what you grab. Drinking Beverage

Given that all he/she has done in this thread is jerk themselves by doing mental masturbation by declaring they are awesome and no one has a valid argument and ignoring things, they would probably enjoy it a great deal. I mean, no one likes to masturbate forever, right?

I'm sure I can figure out a way to make it more spectacular than they can handleEvil_monster

09-08-2014, 06:39 PM
Sounds pretty kinky!

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
09-08-2014, 06:47 PM
No naturalistic explanation?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-08-2014, 06:48 PM
I'm a big fan of the 4 Step Perfect Proof for God and Minimal Facts Approach.

http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread...s-Approach
09-08-2014, 06:49 PM
(09-08-2014 06:47 PM)hbl Wrote:  No naturalistic explanation?

One day the universe realized you could exist. In it's orgasmic fury, it burst a singularity, bringing the long process that would eventually lead to you surviving past the age of consent.HeartHeartHeart

09-08-2014, 06:49 PM
In apologetics we provide argument and evidence for the truth of historic Christianity. For example, consider Jesus’ resurrection. We know that Jesus’ disciples walked with Jesus, talked with Jesus, and ate with Jesus—they knew who Jesus was. They were with Jesus when he was arrested and they then scattered. The Romans then scourged Jesus, drove spikes through His wrists and His feet to nail him to the cross, and thrust a spear in His side to make sure He was dead. Then they buried Jesus.

But three days later, Jesus’ tomb was found empty and the disciples started testifying that they again walked with Jesus, talked with Jesus, and ate with Jesus. And what’s really amazing is that many testified to his resurrection even to their own torture and death. We know extra-Biblically that Nero beheaded the Apostle Paul and we know from the Jewish historian Josephus that the Sanhedrin stoned to death Jesus’ brother James, who had become a leader of the Christian church.

So here’s my question: if Jesus wasn’t raised from the dead, then why would the first disciples willingly die for what they knew was a lie?