Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
09-08-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
"This ancient document, the Scripture, has come from the proper repository, that is, it is has been in the hands of the persons of the Church for 2000 years almost and it bears on its face no evident marks of forgery, and therefore the law presumes it to be genuine, and those who would presume otherwise upon them devolves the responsibility of proving it to be false. We don't have to prove it to be true. They have to prove it to be false. That's what the law says."

Since you
fail to do so, you are going to Hell.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 09:08 PM
(09-08-2014 07:59 PM)hbl Wrote:  As the saying goes the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

So you believe something CAN come from nothing? Cause a bit ago your whole argument with me that something can not come from nothing was the lack of known evidence that it can.

You're really really bad at this. Laugh out loadLaugh out load Does Satan's cock taste more like fire or Brimstone?
Find all posts by this user
09-08-2014, 09:11 PM
And what enlightened message would be complete without repeated coercion and threats of torture? This is so beautiful, I could cry.
09-08-2014, 09:12 PM
(09-08-2014 08:49 PM)hbl Wrote:  We don't have to prove it to be true. They have to prove it to be false. That's what the law says

The law then is wrong cause that is the exact opposite pathway to truth not that you care about truth.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
09-08-2014, 09:13 PM
(09-08-2014 09:00 PM)hbl Wrote:  "This ancient document, the Scripture, has come from the proper repository, that is, it is has been in the hands of the persons of the Church for 2000 years almost and it bears on its face no evident marks of forgery, and therefore the law presumes it to be genuine, and those who would presume otherwise upon them devolves the responsibility of proving it to be false. We don't have to prove it to be true. They have to prove it to be false. That's what the law says."

Therefore, you are going to Hell.

You can believe that lie all you want, it won't make it true.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
09-08-2014, 09:15 PM
(09-08-2014 09:02 PM)hbl Wrote:  "This ancient document, the Scripture, has come from the proper repository, that is, it is has been in the hands of the persons of the Church for 2000 years almost and it bears on its face no evident marks of forgery, and therefore the law presumes it to be genuine, and those who would presume otherwise upon them devolves the responsibility of proving it to be false. We don't have to prove it to be true. They have to prove it to be false. That's what the law says."

Since you fail to do so, you are going to Hell.

Fucking hell I think we broke it's mind even more then it already was. You sound like a Charlie Brown teacher.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
09-08-2014, 09:15 PM
(09-08-2014 08:49 PM)hbl Wrote:  We don't have to prove it to be true. They have to prove it to be false. That's what the law says
By that lack of logic, I have some books here:

Winnie the Pooh
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty
The Little Mermaid
Pocahontas
Beauty and the Beast
Peter Pan
Pinocchio

My gawd's name is Walt Disney and he told me every one of those stories are literally true. Now you have to prove them false.
That ought to keep you busy for awhile.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
09-08-2014, 09:19 PM
The funniest thing is what he keeps saying does not mean what he thinks it means Laugh out load
09-08-2014, 09:19 PM
(09-08-2014 09:06 PM)hbl Wrote:  "This ancient document, the Scripture, has come from the proper repository, that is, it is has been in the hands of the persons of the Church for 2000 years almost and it bears on its face no evident marks of forgery, and therefore the law presumes it to be genuine, and those who would presume otherwise upon them devolves the responsibility of proving it to be false. We don't have to prove it to be true. They have to prove it to be false. That's what the law says."

Since you
fail to do so, you are going to Hell.
I lost count of how many times you posted this spam. But I did notice that not even once did you back up your claim that this is what the law says.

Prove it. Drinking Beverage

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
09-08-2014, 09:20 PM
(09-08-2014 09:19 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The funniest thing is what he keeps saying does not mean what he thinks it means Laugh out load
I don't think he even knows what he thinks it means.

[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post