Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
09-08-2014, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 09:40 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(09-08-2014 09:00 PM)hbl Wrote:  Therefore, you are going to Hell.

Yet Jebus told you : "Judge not, lest ye be judged".
I see you think you know better than your Jebus.
And don't you just LUV LUV LUV saying that and feeling all superior, Church Lady, don't you ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
09-08-2014, 09:25 PM
(09-08-2014 07:52 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 07:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Presuppositionalist assumptions

There are no presuppositions. We have the documents from the eyewitnesses and their testimony. But no naturalistic explanation.

So you claim with no evidence.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
09-08-2014, 09:27 PM
(09-08-2014 07:50 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 07:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Fatima.

This is not a group hallucination because it doesn't meet the criteria of up close and personal.

For example, Jesus was off in the distance and they couldn't quite make him out to recognize who he was, but when they came up close they knew it was Jesus.

It's still something which you claim never happened. Mass group hallucination. YOU did not set the criteria BEFORE I named TWO. LATER you change the goal posts.
Dishonesty for Jesus does not become you, liar.

You failed to mention and explain the Salem Witch Trials.

09-08-2014, 09:30 PM
I am so glad nobody is standing next to this guy as he has his mental breakdown.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
09-08-2014, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 09:35 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(09-08-2014 09:00 PM)hbl Wrote:  "This ancient document, the Scripture, has come from the proper repository, that is, it is has been in the hands of the persons of the Church for 2000 years almost and it bears on its face no evident marks of forgery, and therefore the law presumes it to be genuine, and those who would presume otherwise upon them devolves the responsibility of proving it to be false. We don't have to prove it to be true. They have to prove it to be false. That's what the law says."

Therefore, you are going to Hell.

The "law" has nothing to say about documents which were authored by believers about what they believed. IF they were lies in the original, and you you have presented no evidence to confirm they weren't, then your "repository" point is irrelevant.
Try harder, troll.

Still waiting for the list of scholars.

09-08-2014, 09:33 PM
(09-08-2014 09:06 PM)hbl Wrote:  "This ancient document, the Scripture, has come from the proper repository, that is, responsibility of proving it to be false. We don't have to prove it to be true. They have to prove it to be false. That's what the law says."

Where EXACTLY does "the law" say that ?
I think you made that shit up, as you're a shriveled old piece of judgmental crap, with no life, who thinks she can scare people.
You forgot to tell us what you are doing to prepare for the Apaocalypse.

09-08-2014, 09:53 PM
I get the distinct feeling we're being trolled by Charlie Sheen...

[Image: resized_clean-sheen-meme-generator-what-...5b36e1.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
09-08-2014, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 10:54 PM by Metazoa Zeke.)
(09-08-2014 09:06 PM)hbl Wrote:  "This ancient document, the Scripture, has come from the proper repository, that is, it is has been in the hands of the persons of the Church for 2000 years almost and it bears on its face no evident marks of forgery, and therefore the law presumes it to be genuine, and those who would presume otherwise upon them devolves the responsibility of proving it to be false. We don't have to prove it to be true. They have to prove it to be false. That's what the law says."

Since you
fail to do so, you are going to Hell.

So do you have a peer reviewed source to prove hell exist in the first place, or is this a threat because you don't have any evidence for your fairy tale?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-08-2014, 10:31 PM
I imagine this guy spits a string of nonsense before he sobs quietly in the corner, before repeating the two steps. Tbh I hope thats the worst he's doing because he does sound quite unscrewed.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
09-08-2014, 11:04 PM
(09-08-2014 05:00 PM)hbl Wrote:  I love it when someone says they can disprove the proof for God but never make an attempt to do so.

A whole thread for you (including your Kalam Cosmological Argument)

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-not-exist

Of course I expect you to ignore this so I shall keep posting it every time you claim no one has put forward any 'proof' (not that you know the meaning of the word).