Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
10-08-2014, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 12:32 AM by hbl.)
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(09-08-2014 09:11 PM)TheBear Wrote:  repeated coercion and threats of torture

For a Christian it would be torture to be in hell, but you will be right at home won't you? Nobody is coercing you there. You're given the free choice. You have nobody to blame but yourself. Since you want to be eternally separated from God why do you complain about it? It would seem delusional that you think hell should be all rosy and peachy even though it is devoid of God's presence. Do you think jail should have 27 hole golf courses and 5 star hotel amenities?

You know atheism is false since non-existence can't cause anything for it doesn't exist. And nature could not always have existed because you would have happened already having had an eternity to do so, so nature needs a cause outside of itself--outside of time and space--being uncreated by the uncreated Creator.

Hell is an insane asylum for atheists and other unregenerates. As we have to lock up some people in jail forever, you need to be locked up in hell for eternity. You actually lock yourself in Hell from the inside since you want it. Think how unrighteous God would be if He let you out when all you have is hate for Him and His sons and daughters with your bullshit stupidity. Atheists are bat shit crazy devoid of the righteousness and love of Christ.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2014, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 01:17 AM by DLJ.)
(10-08-2014 12:24 AM)hbl Wrote:  ... hell...
... Nobody is coercing you there. You're given the free choice. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Really?

a) Did your god create hell?
b) Did your god create the rules of the universe, including the criteria by which souls are judged?
c) Does anything happen that does not go according to your god's will?

If your answers are:
a) Yes
b) Yes
c) No

then your god is ultimately accountable for everything, including the people who he sends to hell.

See you there.

Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
10-08-2014, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 02:16 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(10-08-2014 12:24 AM)hbl Wrote:  Atheists are devoid of the righteousness

Yet you're the ONLY person in this thread that is lying, dishonest, bigoted, hate filled, condescending, ignorant, and clearly in league with Satan being that he is, to your religion, the Prince of those things you are activly and repeatedly doing.
If you mean to tell me that that's the kind of person that gets into Heaven then I think Heavens gonna have a lot more fire then Hell does. You're not a Christian.

Oh also http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-not-exist you lying asshole.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
10-08-2014, 04:59 AM
(09-08-2014 05:48 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 05:45 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Let me explain to you WHY you "believe" in a "god" that does NOT exist.

I believe in a God that does exist. In fact, He is the only uncreated Creator.

Since nature can't always have existed nor start up from nothing, there needs be the uncreated Creator.

Since Hinduism and Islam are false the God of Christianity is true.

The reason you don't give your life to Christ is because you prefer being selfish and your sin nature to be eternally separated from your Creator.

Free will is not truly free if you don't have this free choice.

You do know that both Islam and Christianity are derivatives of Jewdishism? They all worship the same god.
10-08-2014, 05:03 AM
(09-08-2014 09:00 PM)hbl Wrote:  "This ancient document, the Scripture, has come from the proper repository, that is, it is has been in the hands of the persons of the Church for 2000 years almost and it bears on its face no evident marks of forgery, and therefore the law presumes it to be genuine, and those who would presume otherwise upon them devolves the responsibility of proving it to be false. We don't have to prove it to be true. They have to prove it to be false. That's what the law says."

Therefore, you are going to Hell.

Just because the documents are genuine does not make what is written in them true. If that is the case then the old Egyptian gods are more real that the Christian god since the wrightings of them are older.
[+] 1 user Likes wazzel's post
10-08-2014, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 05:37 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Spider-Man comics had a series that involved the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and their aftermath.

This grounds the Spider-Man comics within historical context. In fact, here is evidence of Spider-Man at ground zero.

[Image: Spiderman9_11.jpg]

Therefore Spider-Man is real.

Did I just prove Spider-Man is real? Well if it works for Jesus... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-08-2014, 05:33 AM
(10-08-2014 12:24 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 09:11 PM)TheBear Wrote:  repeated coercion and threats of torture

For a Christian it would be torture to be in hell, but you will be right at home won't you? Nobody is coercing you there. You're given the free choice. You have nobody to blame but yourself. Since you want to be eternally separated from God why do you complain about it? It would seem delusional that you think hell should be all rosy and peachy even though it is devoid of God's presence. Do you think jail should have 27 hole golf courses and 5 star hotel amenities?

You know atheism is false since non-existence can't cause anything for it doesn't exist. And nature could not always have existed because you would have happened already having had an eternity to do so, so nature needs a cause outside of itself--outside of time and space--being uncreated by the uncreated Creator.

Hell is an insane asylum for atheists and other unregenerates. As we have to lock up some people in jail forever, you need to be locked up in hell for eternity. You actually lock yourself in Hell from the inside since you want it. Think how unrighteous God would be if He let you out when all you have is hate for Him and His sons and daughters with your bullshit stupidity. Atheists are bat shit crazy devoid of the righteousness and love of Christ.

If God always existed then He would have created the world an infinite number of times, there would be an infinite number of souls in heaven and an infinite number of souls in hell. You would have existed an infinite number of times.

You don't seem able to actually think.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
10-08-2014, 08:14 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 08:22 AM by goodwithoutgod.)
(09-08-2014 08:49 PM)hbl Wrote:  We don't have to prove it to be true. They have to prove it to be false. That's what the law says

sad to tell you this, but those that make ridiculous, incredulous, extraordinary, superstitious claims that defy all logic and understanding of the real world around us...must proffer the proof.

If I say, that I have a purple unicorn in my backyard, and when he flies through the air and farts sparkly sprinkles out of his ass, they grant wishes to all who snort the sparkles...BUT ONLY IF THEY TRULY BELIEVE *key dramatic music*

I don't have to prove it to be true. you have to prove it to be false. That's what the law says.

and no, the number of people who purport to believe in such nonsense doesn't give it validity by sheer numbers....millions believe in UFOs and bigfoot, they don't exist merely because so many believe in them.

Understand yet how that is a false logic you clutch?

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
10-08-2014, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 04:59 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(09-08-2014 09:00 PM)hbl Wrote:  "This ancient document, the Scripture, has come from the proper repository, that is, it is has been in the hands of the persons of the Church for 2000 years almost and it bears on its face no evident marks of forgery, and therefore the law presumes it to be genuine, and those who would presume otherwise upon them devolves the responsibility of proving it to be false. We don't have to prove it to be true. They have to prove it to be false. That's what the law says."

Therefore, you are going to Hell.

ZOMG! a place devoid of god.....sounds like heaven, I dont need make believe super genies in my life.

BELIEVE MY NONSENSE OR SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL!!!! lol and these tools think that makes sense....yeah, sounds totally godlike to me. Your make believe bed buddy if he/she/it existed is an egotistical, selfish, attention whore of a god.

Wake up, embrace the purple unicorn now before all is lost! If you choose not to believe you will spend eternity in never never land with michael jackson feeding you jesus juice and stroking your thighs.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
10-08-2014, 08:42 AM
I call Poe.
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post