Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
04-08-2014, 03:25 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(04-08-2014 03:19 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 03:18 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  How is an atheist dependent on "self's addiction"? What does that even mean?

It means the center of an atheist's life is on self and idols it selects, not on what is best for you or for others.
Ya what a fucking asshole that Bill Gates is with his saving millions and millions of the worlds most poor and destitute peoples. World would be a much better place if he found God and helped the church spread AIDS across more of Africa or funded a second inquisition.

Ain't it a holy man that traditionally sits on a throne of gold in the Vatican? Life of self indeed!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
04-08-2014, 03:25 AM
(04-08-2014 03:24 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  Who would better know what's best for me than me?
You and your god are not acceptable answers.

The doctors in lab ¤※⊙ who are nurishing your brain in that jar? Tongue

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
04-08-2014, 03:28 AM
(04-08-2014 03:24 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  Who would better know what's best for me than me?

Obviously, you don't know what's best for you otherwise you would never be selfish or sin.

So find out how to live from Whom is greater than you after all He created you.

When you come out the other side of the door looking back to what you are now it will be like night and day. You could never go back as I can't go back to being an unregenerate. Your inner being will be changed and your feeling will be renewed.

And all you have to do is give your life to Christ.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-08-2014, 03:28 AM
(04-08-2014 03:25 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  

The doctors in lab ¤※⊙ who are nurishing your brain in that jar? Tongue

I'd appreciate it if they would at least clean the jar once in a while, I can't see shit in here. Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
04-08-2014, 03:30 AM
(04-08-2014 03:14 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I like how this fool is blatantly ignoring any and all posts that actually attack and dismantle his "arguments" and instead has focused his attention on conversing ( in his own chimp like way) with a person that is very obviously sarcastically mocking him. He's a coward and and idiot.

Why do we never have theists with even a modicum of intelligence or wit come here? The good China is terribly dusty Sad

I'm guessing it's just a kid coming on here, perhaps around the age of 13 or 14, with no worldly experience and who has only just started to think about such arguments.

I remember when I was around that age and I read a book of my mother's which discussed how being omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent would mean that you were everything and therefore nothing.

Of course I didn't have access to the internet then so I had to wait for some Jehovah Witnesses to knock on my door before I could use that argument.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
04-08-2014, 03:34 AM
(04-08-2014 03:28 AM)hbl Wrote:  And all you have to do is give your life to Christ.

Hey Smile Aren't you supposed to be propping up your flimsy argument for the existence of God in the first place? You seem to have abandoned all pretence of logic (and pretence is all it has been so far) and are now just preaching - attempting to sell snake oil with not even the barest justification.

It doesn't work on those who've been sold snake oil before, idiot.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
04-08-2014, 03:36 AM
(04-08-2014 03:28 AM)hbl Wrote:  And all you have to do is give your life to Christ.

I thought that suicide was a sin?
04-08-2014, 03:43 AM
(04-08-2014 03:28 AM)hbl Wrote:  

Obviously, you don't know what's best for you otherwise you would never be selfish or sin.

So find out how to live from Whom is greater than you after all He created you.

When you come out the other side of the door looking back to what you are now it will be like night and day. You could never go back as I can't go back to being an unregenerate. Your inner being will be changed and your feeling will be renewed.

And all you have to do is give your life to Christ.

Like I said, unacceptable answers.
Perhaps removing your own head from your own ass will help you to look back on what was pure foolishness by believing a myth with such devotion.

Give my life to christ?
Give the one life I have right now in hopes that some fairy-tale heaven/paradise delusion exists, or forget all that bull and live my life free of the guilt and hatred religion offers.
That's funny!
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
04-08-2014, 03:45 AM
I preferred the conversation when it was about DemonicLemon and his freshly squeezed pips.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
04-08-2014, 04:25 AM
(04-08-2014 03:19 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 03:18 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  How is an atheist dependent on "self's addiction"? What does that even mean?

It means the center of an atheist's life is on self and idols it selects, not on what is best for you or for others.

The center of my life is your urethra and the white flowing througn it.Drooling

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post