Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
10-08-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
(10-08-2014 12:24 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 09:11 PM)TheBear Wrote:  repeated coercion and threats of torture

For a Christian it would be torture to be in hell, but you will be right at home won't you? Nobody is coercing you there. You're given the free choice. You have nobody to blame but yourself. Since you want to be eternally separated from God why do you complain about it? It would seem delusional that you think hell should be all rosy and peachy even though it is devoid of God's presence. Do you think jail should have 27 hole golf courses and 5 star hotel amenities?

You know atheism is false since non-existence can't cause anything for it doesn't exist. And nature could not always have existed because you would have happened already having had an eternity to do so, so nature needs a cause outside of itself--outside of time and space--being uncreated by the uncreated Creator.

Hell is an insane asylum for atheists and other unregenerates. As we have to lock up some people in jail forever, you need to be locked up in hell for eternity. You actually lock yourself in Hell from the inside since you want it. Think how unrighteous God would be if He let you out when all you have is hate for Him and His sons and daughters with your bullshit stupidity. Atheists are bat shit crazy devoid of the righteousness and love of Christ.

[Image: 2vsopwk.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
10-08-2014, 09:24 AM
(09-08-2014 05:48 PM)hbl Wrote:  I believe in a God that does exist. In fact, He is the only uncreated Creator.

Since nature can't always have existed nor start up from nothing, there needs be the uncreated Creator.
And what and where is the stuff God created the universe from?
I mean, you said yourself the universe can't come from nothing, so what did it come from?
If God is your answer you're saying that God took a part of himself and made the universe. If you say he just 'spoke' it into existence, then you yourself are saying it came from nothing.

Which is it?

Oh, and PS, getting banned over at AF wasn't enough, you had to come here to push buttons too?

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like LostLocke's post
10-08-2014, 09:31 AM
(10-08-2014 08:17 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Wake up, embrace the purple uicorn now before all is lost! If you choose not to believe you will spend eternity in never never land with michael jackson feeding you jesus juice and stroking your thighs.

Thanks, I really need that mental image jackass... Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-08-2014, 09:44 AM
(10-08-2014 09:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 08:17 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Wake up, embrace the purple uicorn now before all is lost! If you choose not to believe you will spend eternity in never never land with michael jackson feeding you jesus juice and stroking your thighs.

Thanks, I really need that mental image jackass... Dodgy

Laugh out load you're welcome, gotta love my pull-them-out-of-the-thin-air analogies I use hehe

my vision seemed more like a true hell than the place "devoid of god" that is whispered in christian doctrine Laughat

Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
10-08-2014, 11:05 AM
[Image: 23ba8faf54ec2de968172fd2ee21034f5051886d...2bb281.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 4 users Like TheInquisition's post
10-08-2014, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 03:26 PM by hbl.)
(10-08-2014 05:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  If God always existed then He would have created the world an infinite number of times, there would be an infinite number of souls in heaven and an infinite number of souls in hell. You would have existed an infinite number of times.

It doesn't follow God created an infinite number of times. We only have evidence for this one creation from outside of time and space.

If God created an infinite number of times it wouldn't matter anyway as He confines each creation onto itself, and there is no way for us to access another universe because it go through God.

God teaches us from this universe and this universe alone. No need to let your imagination go wild about other universes. Let's stay practical.

The you that you are now is the only now that you are you. But I am glad to see you accept God now. Find out where He reveals Himself in this universe.

Since Islam and Hinduism are false Christianity is true.

Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the whole world. To be saved you would need to accept this or perish in Hell. Don't say you weren't warned.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-08-2014, 03:24 PM
(10-08-2014 03:19 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 05:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  If God always existed then He would have created the world an infinite number of times, there would be an infinite number of souls in heaven and an infinite number of souls in hell. You would have existed an infinite number of times.

It doesn't follow God created an infinite number of times. We only have evidence for this one creation from outside of time and space.

The you that you are now is the only now that you are you. But I am glad to see you accept God now. Find out where He reveals Himself in this universe.

Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the whole world. To be saved you would need to accept this or perish in Hell. Don't say you weren't warned.

I so can't wait to spend an eternity rubbing semen into each other's skin Drooling

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
10-08-2014, 04:32 PM

If God created an infinite number of times it wouldn't matter anyway as He confines each creation onto itself, and there is no way for us to access another universe because it go through God.

God teaches us from this universe and this universe alone. No need to let your imagination go wild about other universes. Let's stay practical.

I have a theory. There are a finite number of IQ points in the universe. As the population increases, the number of said IQ points available per capita decreases - an inverse relationship, as it were. I refer you to the above post as my evidence for the truth of this theory.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 3 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
10-08-2014, 04:42 PM

I am merely restating the argument you made. You say the universe could not have always bee as we would have been infinitely many times.

Except you love special pleading, don't you. Drinking Beverage

And you have yet to prove any other religion false. When you succeed, you will see that yours is just as false.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
10-08-2014, 05:07 PM
blah blah blah horseshit I love sucking Satans cock.

You have still failed to find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony in various group settings that Astreja is God.