Poll: Do you believe in atheism?
No
Yes
Not sure (agnostic)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Why I Don't Believe in Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 1.57 Average
10-08-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Why I Don't Believe in Atheism
I think being willing to die or be persecuted for what you believe in takes balls that a lot of people don't have.

By Courage I don't mean virtuous
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2014, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 10:49 PM by hbl.)
(10-08-2014 09:45 PM)Impulse Wrote:  The only thing that keeps your morals in line is "god".

Think how evil that is to think something else keeps you in line other than God. Whatever else that could be it would always be lesser than God since nothing is greater than God. But you exalt yourself on high. And so what keeps you in line is your degraded moral standard. That's atheism for you. A faith that sends the worst rapist and kindest most caring person to the same fate. What love is that? No wonder why the worse crimes in history were at the hands of atheists such as Stalin who killed 40 million, Mao who killed 60 million, and Hitler who killed 30 million since he was a naturalist--survival of the fittest--, killing people who did not belong to his Aryan race and almost wiped out the Jewish population by killing at least 6 million of them. He tried to kill them because he thought, along with the Persians and Arabians, if he could get rid of the Jews they could never fulfill the prophecy Israel would become a nation again (May 14, 1948) and thus, the Messiah who was a Jew, would be forgotten so as to lead people away from Christ as the Savior of our sins on the cross. 200 million died in the 20th century alone from the naturalist only view. You atheists are 'sick fucks'. Why is that the highest rate of suicides are atheists? Because it doesn't matter since the destination is the same according to them - annihilation! But no Christian would ever commit suicide as the Holy Spirit restrains us. God restrains us from some things always. The surest way to Hell is suicide. But since no Christian can lose eternal life "they shall never perish" (John 10.28) so we can't do some things that atheists do like kill themselves.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-08-2014, 10:22 PM
(10-08-2014 07:22 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  I'm pretty sure Astreja has a Facebook page...with photos. Does your god have that?

No Facebook, but I do have a blog. Officially I'm the goddess of the vernal equinox for the Northern Hemisphere, and am also in charge of punctuation, chocolate, and Random Equipment Malfunctions. (My unofficial title is Loose Cannon of the Æsir, because even the Norns have trouble predicting what I'll do next.)
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
10-08-2014, 11:09 PM
(10-08-2014 10:21 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 09:45 PM)Impulse Wrote:  The only thing that keeps your morals in line is "god".

Think how evil that is to think something else keeps you in line other than God. Whatever else that could be it would always be lesser than God since nothing is greater than God. But you exalt yourself on high. And so what keeps you in line is your degraded moral standard. That's atheism for you. A faith that sends the worst rapist and kindest most caring person to the same fate. What love is that? No wonder why the worse crimes in history were at the hands of atheists such as Stalin who killed 40 million, Mao who killed 60 million, and Hitler who killed 30 million since he was a naturalist--survival of the fittest--, killing people who did not belong to his Aryan race and almost wiped out the Jewish population by killing at least 6 million of them. He tried to kill them because he thought, along with the Persians and Arabians, if he could get rid of the Jews they could never fulfill the prophecy Israel would become a nation again (May 14, 1948) and thus, the Messiah who was a Jew, would be forgotten so as to lead people away from Christ as the Savior of our sins on the cross. 200 million died in the 20th century alone from the naturalist only view. You atheists are 'sick fucks'. Why is that the highest rate of suicides are atheists? Because it doesn't matter since the destination is the same according to them - annihilation! But no Christian would ever commit suicide as the Holy Spirit restrains us. God restrains us from some things always. The surest way to Hell is suicide. But since no Christian can lose eternal life "they shall never perish" (John 10.28) so we can't do some things that atheists do like kill themselves.

blah blah blah made up bullshit and more lying. Why do you worship Satan?
10-08-2014, 11:26 PM
(10-08-2014 10:21 PM)hbl Wrote:  200 million died in the 20th century alone from the naturalist only view. You atheists are 'sick fucks'.

Um ... Excuse Me? Are you accusing the ladies and gentlemen on this forum of murder? I think we can now make an excellent case for a libel suit against you, and possibly hate crimes under the Canadian Criminal Code.

Apologize immediately.
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
10-08-2014, 11:45 PM
(10-08-2014 11:26 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 10:21 PM)hbl Wrote:  200 million died in the 20th century alone from the naturalist only view. You atheists are 'sick fucks'.

Um ... Excuse Me? Are you accusing the ladies and gentlemen on this forum of murder? I think we can now make an excellent case for a libel suit against you, and possibly hate crimes under the Canadian Criminal Code.

Apologize immediately.

Case dismissed on grounds that the defendant is a retard Drinking Beverage

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-08-2014, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 11:52 PM by hbl.)
You are making it too difficult on yourselves. It's clear the first Apostles were eyewitnesses in various group settings because people don't willingly die for what they know is a lie and group hallucinations are impossible.

None of the 12 Apostles changes their mind even in the face of being martyred where they could have recanted to save their life. Jesus said as He was going to be killed so would they for spreading the gospel to the nations, because people retaliate since the gospel says they are going to Hell if they don't give their lives to Christ. They are too selfish to do so so they kill us instead. Atheists love killing Christians.

Therefore, the bodily resurrection of Jesus took place. Jesus said He would raise His body on the 3rd day. And that's exactly what happened. Just as He was resurrected so will we all be, but Atheists will be resurrected for Hell because they are the bad people!
10-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Man this HBL guy really gives convincing speeches! I am impressed! I so love this guy so much! I can't wait to spend my eternity at his side!Drooling

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
11-08-2014, 12:00 AM
(10-08-2014 10:21 PM)hbl Wrote:  

I love apologetic thinking that is this oblivious, as it's almost too easy to ridicule.

This right here is an admission that YOU would be a mindless killer and rapist, if not for your belief that you are being watched and judged constantly.

The rest of us get around not raping and murdering people just fine, and without the constant threat of Hell. Because if you think "why not? Of course I would do whatever I want if it wasn't for the threat of Hell, who wouldn't?", then you are the one lacking a moral compass.

Who is more moral again? The people who do good, or the people who only do good because they are being threatened? Laughat

If you were told this history as fact, then you were lied too. If you've actually studied history and are still trying to pass this crap of a 'fact', then you are a purposeful lair and deceiver. Go home dumbass, we've seen Christians lie about history before; and here you are lying again and misrepresenting the past.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-08-2014, 12:02 AM
(10-08-2014 11:55 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Man this HBL guy really gives convincing speeches! I am impressed! I so love this guy so much! I can't wait to spend my eternity at his side!Drooling

Don't forget your care package! Wink

[Image: ky-intense.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post