Why I LOVE hell.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2014, 10:12 AM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2014 10:16 AM by hell-lover.)
Why I LOVE hell.
Hell is the most perfect place God ever created. It is the place where his enemies and all that is unjust can burn forever. I thank God everyday for hell knowing the unrighteous will get their just due.

Quote:The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalm 14:1
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: Why I LOVE hell.
"Because...
< Insert baseless assertion here >
< Insert nonsensical non sequitur here >
< insert bible quote here >
God loves you and is sending you to hell."

[+] 10 users Like DLJ's post
20-09-2014, 10:14 AM
(20-09-2014 10:12 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  Hell is the most perfect God ever created. It is the place where his enemies and all that is unjust can burn forever. I thank God everyday for hell knowing the unrighteous will get their just due.

Popcorn

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 7 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
20-09-2014, 10:21 AM
(20-09-2014 10:12 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  Hell is the most perfect place God ever created. It is the place where his enemies and all that is unjust can burn forever. I thank God everyday for hell knowing the unrighteous will get their just due.

Ohmy I'm so shocked and horrified!
20-09-2014, 10:27 AM
(20-09-2014 10:12 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  Hell is the most perfect place God ever created. It is the place where his enemies and all that is unjust can burn forever. I thank God everyday for hell knowing the unrighteous will get their just due.

[Image: cinderella-prince-charming-the-ball.jpg]

That's so charming.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
20-09-2014, 10:28 AM

Psssst. There is no god, no heaven, no hell.

PS

You're an idiot

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 8 users Like dancefortwo's post
20-09-2014, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2014 10:42 AM by Logisch.)
Oh look, another drive by bat shit crazy theist. Surprise, surprise.

[Image: pic-5-jesus-fucking-christ-111019.jpg]

[Image: pic-7-jesus-fucking-christ-111021.jpg]

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
20-09-2014, 10:41 AM
I love hell because a ton of cool people go there.

And that's just atheists; think about all the people from other religions and the millions of people that follow Christianity wrong. Robin Williams is in hell right now, according to nutjobs.

Who's in heaven? Hitler. And eventually Ken Ham.

Plus, in hell, you presumably get to keep your memories, whereas heaven needs to wipe pretty much everything from your mind to keep this perfect bliss thing going.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 4 users Like CleverUsername's post
20-09-2014, 11:01 AM
Like I was saying about Christian sadism...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
20-09-2014, 11:06 AM
(20-09-2014 11:01 AM)Sam Wrote:  Like I was saying about Christian sadism...

They love it super kinky. I mean they literally want jesus INSIDE them. But he does this weird thing with the heart... and you eat some bread and shitty wine... so basically jesus just wants to wine and dine you.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 6 users Like Logisch's post