Why I LOVE hell.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2014, 11:07 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2014 11:52 PM by Reltzik.)
RE: Why I LOVE hell.
(22-09-2014 05:13 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 03:15 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Go eat a grenade salad you brain damaged plebeian.

Ooh, getting fiesty are we? Is this perhaps a sign that you have no argument? Drinking Beverage

Diddo, this is far from the first time you've linked that piece-of-crap choose-your-own-misadventure website, and we'd torn its logic to shreds long before your shadow ever darkened our bridge. We did it again when you first brought it up... and when you brought it up a second time, and a third. There's a point in time when when the debunked and destroyed argument is no longer worthy of consideration, when it is in fact a waste of time, and when the person who keeps spamming it and insisting we discuss it YET AGAIN and "oh how unreasonable you are for not doing so" is worthy of nothing but mockery, enmity, or pity.

You've moved miles beyond that point, and have now apparently entered grenade salad territory.

Either come up with a new argument (if you're capable of it), rather than the same old beaten-to-death horse, or at least stop spamming this one, or resign yourself to receiving the same consideration, respect, and welcome as a zit on prom night.

Reason or GTFO.

EDIT:
Okay, fine. Since we have some newcomers, I'll do a quick run-through of ONE EXAMPLE of this site's stupidity. Starting on front page. Asking about absolute truth. Does it exist? Well, I can't think of an example I'm certain of. I can think of a lot of things that seem likely to be examples of absolute truth, but I'm not certain of them for all people in all places at all times ever. So I click "I don't know". Most honest answer I can give.

This leads me to the statement being posed, "I don't know if absolute truth exists", with only two options: "Absolutely true", or "false". Well this is just jim-dandy. It's a true statement NOW. I certainly can't click false. But maybe I figure out tomorrow, or next year, whether or not absolute truth exists. Since the provided definition of absolute truth is that it has to be true at all times, and since this statement might not be true in the future, it can't be described with any confidence as being absolutely true. Therefore, I'm being offered a very restrictive choice that is also a false dichotomy. As the site gives me no valid option to continue, it fails and I'm done.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Reltzik's post
22-09-2014, 11:11 PM
(22-09-2014 05:13 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 03:15 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Go eat a grenade salad you brain damaged plebeian.

Ooh, getting fiesty are we? Is this perhaps a sign that you have no argument? Drinking Beverage

Fucking hell, you need to get a room together with Luminon so your two fucksticks can just jerk each other off and leave the rest of us in peace.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
22-09-2014, 11:24 PM
(22-09-2014 08:42 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Oh... It's one of THESE posts. This is entirely unnecesary. As it turns out, atheism is simply logically absurd. Proof that God exists

So basically, you have a website that forces you into circular logic and reasoning with giving you only black and white answers per question?

Yeah, Fuck off lol.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
23-09-2014, 12:32 AM
The funniest part is that he finds it compelling. Well...he CLAIMS he finds it compelling but he has a history of attention whoring and lying so who knows what he actually thinks. He's also fucking stupid as can be so it makes it even harder to figure what he thinks. He's just a repetitious troll with neither wit, charm, entertainment, or intelligence. He's basically target practice for better wits and minds then his own. His only useful function.

Every time we talk about the faults in Sye Tens' little vapid word games he becomes a little bitchy white girl: He can't even

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
23-09-2014, 12:59 AM
(23-09-2014 12:32 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The funniest part is that he finds it compelling. Well...he CLAIMS he finds it compelling but he has a history of attention whoring and lying so who knows what he actually thinks. He's also fucking stupid as can be so it makes it even harder to figure what he thinks. He's just a repetitious troll with neither wit, charm, entertainment, or intelligence. He's basically target practice for better wits and minds then his own. His only useful function.

Every time we talk about the faults in Sye Tens' little vapid word games he becomes a little bitchy white girl: He can't even

[Image: c97.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-09-2014, 11:21 AM
(20-09-2014 10:12 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  Hell is the most perfect place God ever created. It is the place where his enemies and all that is unjust can burn forever. I thank God everyday for hell knowing the unrighteous will get their just due.

If you love that place so much then just go there now...please!

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 2 users Like Timber1025's post
23-09-2014, 11:23 AM
Why are you all so angry? It makes it look like you know it's true but you just don't want to acknowledge it.

Truth seeker.
23-09-2014, 11:27 AM
(23-09-2014 11:23 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Why are you all so angry? It makes it look like you know it's true but you just don't want to acknowledge it.

Laugh out load.Laugh out load.Laugh out load.Laugh out load.Laugh out load.Laugh out load.Laugh out load.Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-09-2014, 11:33 AM
(23-09-2014 11:23 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Why are you all so angry? It makes it look like you know it's true but you just don't want to acknowledge it.

You claim to know what everyone is thinking. So why don't you tell us why we're angry?

By the way, I liked you better when you were threatening to kill yourself. Too bad you changed your mind.
23-09-2014, 11:37 AM
(23-09-2014 11:33 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  

You claim to know what everyone is thinking. So why don't you tell us why we're angry?

By the way, I liked you better when you were threatening to kill yourself. Too bad you changed your mind.

You're angry because you know that God exists but understandably don't want to admit it. Therefore, when I present you with conclusive proof that everything is absurd without God, you start attacking me with every insult you can think of.

Truth seeker.