Why I LOVE hell.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: Why I LOVE hell.
(23-09-2014 11:37 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 11:33 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  You claim to know what everyone is thinking. So why don't you tell us why we're angry?

By the way, I liked you better when you were threatening to kill yourself. Too bad you changed your mind.

You're angry because you know that God exists but understandably don't want to admit it. Therefore, when I present you with conclusive proof that everything is absurd without God, you start attacking me with every insult you can think of.

1. You haven't provided conclusive proof of anything.
2. I don't recall attacking you with any insults.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2014, 11:48 AM
(23-09-2014 11:41 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 11:37 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  You're angry because you know that God exists but understandably don't want to admit it. Therefore, when I present you with conclusive proof that everything is absurd without God, you start attacking me with every insult you can think of.

1. You haven't provided conclusive proof of anything.
2. I don't recall attacking you with any insults.

1. Logic is inherently circular. We cannot prove logic without using logic. Therefore, we must use God to prove logic
2. You haven't but everyone else has.

Truth seeker.
23-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Proof God no longer exists:
1) God is said to be all powerful.
2) Jackson the God-Slayer and succeeded with his mission for every God in every universe.
3) His only job is to wait until another god appears so he can kill it.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
23-09-2014, 12:00 PM
(23-09-2014 11:56 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Proof God no longer exists:
2) Jackson the God-Slayer and succeeded with his mission for every God in every universe.

Premise one contradicts premise two. Facepalm

Truth seeker.
23-09-2014, 12:02 PM
(23-09-2014 12:00 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 11:56 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Proof God no longer exists:

Premise one contradicts premise two. Facepalm

No, it doesn't. The premise is not that God is all powerful, the premise is that it is said that God is all powerful.

Do you even logic? Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-09-2014, 12:05 PM
(23-09-2014 12:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 12:00 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Premise one contradicts premise two. Facepalm

No, it doesn't. The premise is not that God is all powerful, the premise is that it is said that God is all powerful.

Premise two is also somply false. Drinking Beverage

Truth seeker.
23-09-2014, 01:02 PM
(23-09-2014 11:23 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Why are you all so angry? It makes it look like you know it's true but you just don't want to acknowledge it.
"angry"
"know it's true"
"don't want to acknowledge it"
anger indicates we know it's true

You got 4 out of 3 things wrong in that statement - how did you manage that? Ohmy

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
23-09-2014, 01:03 PM
(23-09-2014 01:02 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 11:23 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Why are you all so angry? It makes it look like you know it's true but you just don't want to acknowledge it.
"angry"
"know it's true"
"don't want to acknowledge it"
anger indicates we know it's true

You got 4 out of 3 things wrong in that statement - how did you manage that? Ohmy

...what?Hobo

Truth seeker.
23-09-2014, 01:21 PM
(23-09-2014 12:05 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 12:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, it doesn't. The premise is not that God is all powerful, the premise is that it is said that God is all powerful.

Premise two is also somply false. Drinking Beverage

You can't prove it's false.

Before you pull the "absolute truth" thing, yes, I do believe in absolute truth, it's the name of the sword Jackson ran through God's noggin'.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
23-09-2014, 02:28 PM
(23-09-2014 01:21 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 12:05 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Premise two is also somply false. Drinking Beverage

You can't prove it's false.

Before you pull the "absolute truth" thing, yes, I do believe in absolute truth, it's the name of the sword Jackson ran through God's noggin'.

Swords are subject to entropy, and are therefore not perfect.

Truth seeker.