Why I LOVE hell.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2014, 02:35 PM
RE: Why I LOVE hell.
Holy shit how do you even function?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2014, 02:37 PM
(23-09-2014 02:35 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Holy shit how do you even function?

I don't.

Truth seeker.
[+] 1 user Likes diddo97's post
23-09-2014, 02:38 PM
(23-09-2014 02:37 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  

I don't.

Lolol. Now that is a truthful post.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
23-09-2014, 02:44 PM
(23-09-2014 02:28 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 01:21 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  You can't prove it's false.

Before you pull the "absolute truth" thing, yes, I do believe in absolute truth, it's the name of the sword Jackson ran through God's noggin'.

Swords are subject to entropy, and are therefore not perfect.

Interestingly enough, perfection itself is an impossible standard which does not exist outside of the mind of individual humans who hold different criteria for such a classification; the word is far too subjective to have any real meaning.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
23-09-2014, 03:00 PM
(23-09-2014 02:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 02:28 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Swords are subject to entropy, and are therefore not perfect.

Interestingly enough, perfection itself is an impossible standard which does not exist outside of the mind of individual humans who hold different criteria for such a classification; the word is far too subjective to have any real meaning.

Oddly enough, god=perfection. Imagine that, using an imaginary concept to describe an imaginary being.Consider

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
23-09-2014, 03:01 PM

I don't.

So we should taking anything you say or believe seriously because...why again?

"I'm too retarded to function, think, or reason...but I still know that everyone else who can is wrong and I'm right."

You're just a lying scum bag.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
23-09-2014, 04:03 PM
(23-09-2014 02:28 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 01:21 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  You can't prove it's false.

Before you pull the "absolute truth" thing, yes, I do believe in absolute truth, it's the name of the sword Jackson ran through God's noggin'.

Swords are subject to entropy, and are therefore not perfect.

The sword is made of a material that forges materials A and B.
A) Perfecto-Bones, the material that is God's skeleton, turns out it has compounds that defy entropy and has similar properties to metal.
B) DemonicLemon's Awesomeness Particles, a compound that is so awesome, it immediately weakens the integrity of anything it is smacked against but only if the user wants the thing they smack to break.

Neither of these materials are subject to entropy, therefore Absolute Truth was the blade that lobotomized God to death.

Jackson the God-Slayer has the same properties as your god, only much stronger, more badass, and actually a good guy, with the property of "always wins" flagged in his coding, which he flagged himself when he realized he was awesome btw.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
23-09-2014, 07:00 PM

I don't.

You get a like for being honest!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
24-09-2014, 11:53 AM
(23-09-2014 04:03 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 02:28 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Swords are subject to entropy, and are therefore not perfect.

The sword is made of a material that forges materials A and B.
A) Perfecto-Bones, the material that is God's skeleton, turns out it has compounds that defy entropy and has similar properties to metal.
B) DemonicLemon's Awesomeness Particles, a compound that is so awesome, it immediately weakens the integrity of anything it is smacked against but only if the user wants the thing they smack to break.

Neither of these materials are subject to entropy, therefore Absolute Truth was the blade that lobotomized God to death.

Jackson the God-Slayer has the same properties as your god, only much stronger, more badass, and actually a good guy, with the property of "always wins" flagged in his coding, which he flagged himself when he realized he was awesome btw.

God doesn't have a skeleton.

Truth seeker.
24-09-2014, 12:02 PM
(24-09-2014 11:53 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 04:03 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  The sword is made of a material that forges materials A and B.

God doesn't have a skeleton.

Jackson the God-slayer says he does, and he has actually met him, so he has more credibility than you.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post