Why I LOVE hell.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Why I LOVE hell.
(20-09-2014 10:12 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  Hell is the most perfect place God ever created. It is the place where his enemies and all that is unjust can burn forever. I thank God everyday for hell knowing the unrighteous will get their just due.

"You're very clever, young man, very clever, but it's turtles all the way down!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2014, 04:31 PM
(24-09-2014 06:15 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 01:01 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  God doesn't have a closet.

How...the...FUCK do you know?

Did you ask him? Have you been over to his house and seen the entire building? How could you possibly know that?

Closets are made of matter.

Truth seeker.
27-09-2014, 04:33 PM
(24-09-2014 01:41 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  

God's closet and skeleton are not made of matter, correct. They're made of something else called "metamatter", so yeah God has those things, and Jackson had a sword also out of metamatter that he used to erase the part of God's brain that allowed God to live.

Those things cannot exist seperately from God. What your essentially saying is, God commited suicide. That can't have happened though, or the universe wouldn't exist.

Truth seeker.
27-09-2014, 04:34 PM
(27-09-2014 04:31 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 06:15 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  How...the...FUCK do you know?

Did you ask him? Have you been over to his house and seen the entire building? How could you possibly know that?

Closets are made of matter.

God doesn't have a closet because it is made of matter, huh?

Cool; that means god doesn't have a universe either.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
27-09-2014, 04:38 PM
(27-09-2014 04:33 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 01:41 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  God's closet and skeleton are not made of matter, correct. They're made of something else called "metamatter", so yeah God has those things, and Jackson had a sword also out of metamatter that he used to erase the part of God's brain that allowed God to live.

Those things cannot exist seperately from God. What your essentially saying is, God commited suicide. That can't have happened though, or the universe wouldn't exist.

By that logic, a guy who coded a video game from scratch will have his game deleted the moment somebody kills that guy. And no, I'm saying Jackson carved the part of God's brain that allows God to live out of God's head.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
27-09-2014, 04:42 PM
(27-09-2014 04:38 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(27-09-2014 04:33 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Those things cannot exist seperately from God. What your essentially saying is, God commited suicide. That can't have happened though, or the universe wouldn't exist.

By that logic, a guy who coded a video game from scratch will have his game deleted the moment somebody kills that guy. And no, I'm saying Jackson carved the part of God's brain that allows God to live out of God's head.

No, because video games exist within the universe. The universe exists within God. Without God, there can be no universe. Enough about that Jackson guy. He doesn't exist. Facepalm

Truth seeker.
27-09-2014, 04:46 PM
(27-09-2014 04:42 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(27-09-2014 04:38 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  By that logic, a guy who coded a video game from scratch will have his game deleted the moment somebody kills that guy. And no, I'm saying Jackson carved the part of God's brain that allows God to live out of God's head.

No, because video games exist within the universe. The universe exists within God. Without God, there can be no universe. Enough about that Jackson guy. He doesn't exist. Facepalm

The universe exists within God, sure, but Jackson has a machine that keeps certain body parts alive because he cares about the universes the various gods abuse. He killed the brain of God, but let the part of God that contains the universe continue to live on, hence why nobody can interact with God meaningfully anymore.

If Jackson doesn't exist, then why can nobody interact with God?!?!Gasp Because Jackson DOES exist and he defeated the guy!

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
27-09-2014, 09:24 PM
(27-09-2014 04:38 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  By that logic, a guy who coded a video game from scratch will have his game deleted the moment somebody kills that guy. And no, I'm saying Jackson carved the part of God's brain that allows God to live out of God's head.
The universe exists within God. Without God, there can be no universe.

Demonstrate it.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
27-09-2014, 09:38 PM
(27-09-2014 04:42 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  The universe exists within God.

If the universe exists within God, then God has every closet because all closets are in the universe.

And yet...

Make up your mind. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
27-09-2014, 09:38 PM

[Image: 43a.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]