20-09-2014, 11:17 AM
RE: Why I LOVE hell.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-09-2014, 11:38 AM
(20-09-2014 10:12 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  Hell is the most perfect place God ever created. It is the place where his enemies and all that is unjust can burn forever. I thank God everyday for hell knowing the unrighteous will get their just due.
Being tortured forever doesn't sound fun. Fortunately for humanity there is neither a heaven or hell. If one needs that horrible childish bribe threat motif to be moral, they have not grown up.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-09-2014, 11:43 AM
(20-09-2014 10:14 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 10:12 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  Hell is the most perfect God ever created. It is the place where his enemies and all that is unjust can burn forever. I thank God everyday for hell knowing the unrighteous will get their just due.

Popcorn

This

Lecture_preist

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
20-09-2014, 11:53 AM
(20-09-2014 10:12 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  Hell is the most perfect place God ever created. It is the place where his enemies and all that is unjust can burn forever. I thank God everyday for hell knowing the unrighteous will get their just due.

Dance on fire as it intends
Music is your only friend

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-09-2014, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2014 12:46 PM by TheInquisition.)
I doubt you'll try to comprehend the flawed theist proposition of hell, there are many inherent contradictions with this concept.

Here is one flawed aspect of the belief of hell- everyone will go there if this deity exists, the proof is because evil/suffering exists, this is axiomatic.

Since suffering exists, this is evidence of:

1. No deity
2. A deity that lacks in one or all of the omni-qualities that are asserted for said deity.

If any of these omni-qualities are missing from your asserted deity, then you are certain to go to hell or simply cease to exist at death.

Since we can indeed experience suffering, Occam's Razor points to lack of a deity.

If you wish to assert your deity exists, you must provide proof that's surpasses the evidence of suffering in the world that your deity exists.

Another flawed proposition is the concept of heaven. Heaven is associated with a perfect state of being, there is no such thing as perfection, it is only a poorly defined concept of the imagination. Therefore, heaven itself is a poorly defined concept of the imagination.
I will extend this reasoning process one step further and say that god is a poorly defined concept (typically associated with perfection) which only exists inside the imagination.
Concepts with inherent contradictions can only exist inside the imagination.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
20-09-2014, 12:59 PM

.... so, wait. I'm confused.

If an unrighteous masochist is God's unjust enemy, their just due is to be rewarded by burning forever?
[+] 6 users Like Reltzik's post
20-09-2014, 01:22 PM
(20-09-2014 12:59 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  

.... so, wait. I'm confused.

If an unrighteous masochist is God's unjust enemy, their just due is to be rewarded by burning forever?

LMAO
Absolutely classic.
Well done you.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
20-09-2014, 02:09 PM
Yeah I should go to hell because despite the fact I am a kind person who helps, I don't fall for gullible bullshit

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
20-09-2014, 02:09 PM

[Image: 5217391+_079f406944a07bc1f38c1dd6d69aeda7.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Li_Holodomer's post
20-09-2014, 02:41 PM
I see God has taught you his love well. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post