Why I LOVE hell.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: Why I LOVE hell.
(20-09-2014 10:12 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  Hell is the most perfect place God ever created. It is the place where his enemies and all that is unjust can burn forever. I thank God everyday for hell knowing the unrighteous will get their just due.

Amen brother! lets take a look at hell shall we?

The hell you are talking about doesn't even exist in that capacity under Christian doctrine. hell is allegedly a place devoid of god, thus devoid of good, no fire, no pitchforks, no little demons running around, no eternity in pain...get some education you ignorant, misinformed delusional believer. Because I pity you, I will educate you on your own faith.

Source is Reason, Faith and Tradition by Martin C. Albl, Chapter 7 page 188 – describing hell.

"We begin with a reminder of limitations of our language. Since hell, according to Christian doctrine, is a supernatural reality, it can only be described in analogies. Holy Scripture teaches us the essence of hell in images. When it speaks of the fire of hell, it is not to be understood in a grossly realistic sense. The images of fire and pain were ways of expressing the essential Christian understanding of hell – that it is a separation from God. We may define heaven as simply being with God, and hell, in contrast, is simply being without God. It is thus an existence without goodness and without meaning."

So save your made up twisted image of hell for someone a bit less educated on theology than I. Funny how an Atheist knows more than you about your own faith isn't it? I know the abrahamic myth inside and out, and that is WHY I am an atheist.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
20-09-2014, 03:19 PM
(20-09-2014 10:12 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  Hell is the most perfect place God ever created. It is the place where his enemies and all that is unjust can burn forever. I thank God everyday for hell knowing the unrighteous will get their just due.

Hell is for children.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-09-2014, 04:38 PM
I like how bad people go to hell to get tortured by Satan who is himself an evil being. Why would God's enemy torture people who were bad to God? If I were the devil I would love those people and party with them. I wouldn't make them miserable and torture them.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 9 users Like JDog554's post
20-09-2014, 04:42 PM
(20-09-2014 04:38 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I like how bad people go to hell to get tortured by Satan who is himself an evil being. Why would God's enemy torture people who were bad to God? If I were the devil I would love those people and party with them. I wouldn't make them miserable and torture them.

lol this Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
20-09-2014, 05:13 PM
What a devilish thing to say, especially when you are a Christian.

You're more devilish than most of these guys, easy.

Why would you wish that on anyone?
20-09-2014, 05:27 PM
Obvious troll thread is obvious lol. You didn't even try with this one.
[+] 1 user Likes Aldiesel18's post
20-09-2014, 05:30 PM
(20-09-2014 04:38 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I like how bad people go to hell to get tortured by Satan who is himself an evil being. Why would God's enemy torture people who were bad to God? If I were the devil I would love those people and party with them. I wouldn't make them miserable and torture them.
Eddie Murphy like this!

[+] 2 users Like Aldiesel18's post
20-09-2014, 05:49 PM

Yeah, Satan is clearly noted for rebelling against god, why wouldn't he make hell a great place to rub YHWH's nose in it? Unless his hand is forced by god...... another reason why the Christian god is malevolent.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
20-09-2014, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2014 01:42 PM by Bucky Ball.)

Not so fast bub.
The Hebrews did not believe in immortality. Hell is nowhere in your Babble.
Paul said "Put ON immortality". He thought ONLY the saved were immortal.
Psalm 39 :
"Turn your gaze away from me, that I may smile again,
before I depart, and am no more"
Psalm 115 :
The dead do not praise the Lord,
nor do any that go down into silence".

Sucks to be you.
Facepalm

"Hell is the most perfect place God ever created. It is the place where his enemies and all that is unjust can burn forever. I thank God everyday for hell knowing the unrighteous will get their just due."

SO then, better than even heaven where HE is. Isn't that special. You'd rather be with the debil. Jebus no likey that shit.
(PS ... see a psychiatrist soon. You're batshit looney toones.)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-09-2014, 05:54 PM
(20-09-2014 05:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Not so fast bub.
The Hebrews did not believe in immortality. Hell is nowhere in you Babble.
Paul said "Put ON immortality". He thought ONLY the saaved were immortal.
Psalm 39 :
"Turn your gaze away from me, that I may smile again,
before I depart, and am no more"
Psalm 115 :
The dead do not praise the Lord,
nor do any that go down into silence".

Sucks to be you.
Facepalm

Hell is a patently Norse concept.