Why I LOVE hell.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2014, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2014 09:16 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Why I LOVE hell.
(21-09-2014 08:45 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  I didn't say I was happy but like everything else God has made hell is good. It is a place where the unrighteous can go so that heaven can be kept pure.

(20-09-2014 10:12 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  Hell is the most perfect place God ever created. It is the place where his enemies and all that is unjust can burn forever. I thank God everyday for hell knowing the unrighteous will get their just due.

No. You didn't say it was "good". You said it was THE BEST place your evil god made. Better than heaven. YOU said a place without your god is YOUR BEST place.

Jebus no likey that shit.

BTW, explain, if heaven and hell are places, did your god create heaven also ? IF not, where did your god exist before she made the place she exists in ?
Then explain how an eternal deity (with an "infinite past" and an "infinite future") at some 'moment' *stopped*, *thought about it* and made angels.
(That means that "in" her infinite past, she DID NOT have an "infinite future" as it can be measured against the moment she stopped to create something.
IF she made angels "at some point" then they have to age. How old is Gabriel ?

Take your time.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-09-2014, 09:08 AM
(21-09-2014 09:01 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 08:45 AM)hell-lover Wrote:  I didn't say I was happy but like everything else God has made hell is good. It is a place where the unrighteous can go so that heaven can be kept pure.

So, your all powerful, all knowing, good god, couldn't just keep heaven pure by just letting the ones he wants and not subjecting the rest to eternal torture? Drinking Beverage

Yeah man, don't you know? Infinite punishment for finite crimes as simple as not believing are super moral. I mean, if you tossed a knife, a gun, thumbtacks in macaroni and cheese then put them in the playpen of a toddler and then told him not to play with it, eat it or hurt himself... the only rational and moral thing to do would be to toss him in a conventional oven for all eternity so that your living room could remain pure when he played with those things. It makes totally logical sense.

But you know... you wouldn't want to stop there, you'd want to make sure that once your toddler did that, you'd want to punish every generation of kids thereafter and make sure they too suffered for something that the original toddler did. That way every generation thereafter knew just how terrible they were because of the original sin of the toddler who was given a knife, thumbtack macaroni and cheese and a gun and told not to play with it before they understood what the fuck they were doing.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 4 users Like Logisch's post
21-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Jesus showers you in 'love'. Bring wet wipes.
21-09-2014, 10:00 AM
(20-09-2014 04:38 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I like how bad people go to hell to get tortured by Satan who is himself an evil being. Why would God's enemy torture people who were bad to God? If I were the devil I would love those people and party with them. I wouldn't make them miserable and torture them.

There is actually very little mention of satan being bad. Or even what he did to go against god. Maybe it was something as simple as him speaking up about god's "perfect plan" being one of incredible waste and suffering.

Maybe satan is a fan of man and a really good guy.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post
21-09-2014, 10:03 AM
(21-09-2014 10:00 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 04:38 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I like how bad people go to hell to get tortured by Satan who is himself an evil being. Why would God's enemy torture people who were bad to God? If I were the devil I would love those people and party with them. I wouldn't make them miserable and torture them.

There is actually very little mention of satan being bad. Or even what he did to go against god. Maybe it was something as simple as him speaking up about god's "perfect plan" being one of incredible waste and suffering.

Maybe satan is a fan of man and a really good guy.

[Image: F6R1oWO.jpg] [Image: 73d371a212ea98f1ffe262ffb6bd6aa1.jpg] [Image: r35NDnC.jpg]

[Image: 2e1e15d5f8655981aa5797539cc18d44.jpg]

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 5 users Like Logisch's post
21-09-2014, 10:32 AM
(21-09-2014 09:08 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 09:01 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  So, your all powerful, all knowing, good god, couldn't just keep heaven pure by just letting the ones he wants and not subjecting the rest to eternal torture? Drinking Beverage

Yeah man, don't you know? Infinite punishment for finite crimes as simple as not believing are super moral. I mean, if you tossed a knife, a gun, thumbtacks in macaroni and cheese then put them in the playpen of a toddler and then told him not to play with it, eat it or hurt himself... the only rational and moral thing to do would be to toss him in a conventional oven for all eternity so that your living room could remain pure when he played with those things. It makes totally logical sense.

But you know... you wouldn't want to stop there, you'd want to make sure that once your toddler did that, you'd want to punish every generation of kids thereafter and make sure they too suffered for something that the original toddler did. That way every generation thereafter knew just how terrible they were because of the original sin of the toddler who was given a knife, thumbtack macaroni and cheese and a gun and told not to play with it before they understood what the fuck they were doing.

His ways are higher than our ways, doncha know?

Let me run the theist decryptor - hell if I know! It makes no sense to me either, so let me mindlessly throw scripture at you.

Isaiah 55:9 -For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts.

And of course we have to throw in Psalms 14:1 which is in the OP's sig -The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none who does good.

Checkmate athetits!

[Image: 7589_0f5a.png]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
21-09-2014, 11:04 AM
(20-09-2014 11:12 PM)hell-lover Wrote:  Hell is definitely real.

Quote:[15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelations 21:15

Unfortunately this is where most people are headed.

Don't seem that scary to me. Tongue

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-09-2014, 12:12 PM
(21-09-2014 11:04 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 11:12 PM)hell-lover Wrote:  Hell is definitely real.

Revelations 21:15

Unfortunately this is where most people are headed.

Don't seem that scary to me. Tongue

Interesting, they use a big freakin' spatula to put them in!

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
21-09-2014, 12:17 PM
[Image: ZRVPkJE.jpg]

/thread

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
21-09-2014, 12:26 PM
(21-09-2014 12:17 PM)Vosur Wrote:  [Image: ZRVPkJE.jpg]

/thread

This photo... I immediately thought of the hellraiser movie for some reason. Does that make me weird? Patrick meets the Cenobites.

[Image: iGJ9L5rLLM0en.gif]