Why I Left Islam - An Apostate's Story.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2016, 08:58 PM
Why I Left Islam - An Apostate's Story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs1WL2_w-rY

My story regarding leaving Islam was a pretty eventful one, but one that I want to share with the entire world. This video is more personal than my other ones, but I feel it is important to everybody to share as it portrays the situation ex-Muslims are in. Imagine being gay in the 70's with an extremely right wing, conservative Catholic family. That is what coming out as an ex-Muslim is like today. I hope you all can hear and understand my story and my decision to leave the cult of Islam. Enjoy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like bussta33's post
18-04-2016, 07:11 AM
RE: Why I Left Islam - An Apostate's Story.
I can't even imagine what it must be like. You are a very courageous person.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
18-04-2016, 07:56 AM
Very enlightening. I hope life treats you well. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
18-04-2016, 12:58 PM
busta33,
Welcome aboard. I admire your courage. Your video is very well done and deserves wider coverage.

Doc
18-04-2016, 01:04 PM
Thank you for sharing. It really does takes courage to leave religion and share.
18-04-2016, 01:13 PM
(17-04-2016 08:58 PM)bussta33 Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs1WL2_w-rY

My story regarding leaving Islam was a pretty eventful one, but one that I want to share with the entire world. This video is more personal than my other ones, but I feel it is important to everybody to share as it portrays the situation ex-Muslims are in. Imagine being gay in the 70's with an extremely right wing, conservative Catholic family. That is what coming out as an ex-Muslim is like today. I hope you all can hear and understand my story and my decision to leave the cult of Islam. Enjoy.

Do you live in a Muslim country ? If you do please be careful , the penalty of leaving Islam is death. Islam the religion of peace.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post