Why I Voted For Hillary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2016, 01:15 PM
Why I Voted For Hillary
Why I voted for Hillary

Emailgate vs P*ssygate aside, I wish I could write out reasons why I selected Hillary over Trump. I really am not enamorated with Hillary; she's a career politician, a little seedy and hardly a breath of fresh air. I don't appreciate her stances on guns either. But my vote had to be cast for her because the alternative was far worse.

Keith Olbermann did a pretty good job summing up my reasons for this.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
01-11-2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Why I Voted For Hillary
(01-11-2016 01:15 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Why I voted for Hillary

Emailgate vs P*ssygate aside, I wish I could write out reasons why I selected Hillary over Trump. I really am not enamorated with Hillary; she's a career politician, a little seedy and hardly a breath of fresh air. I don't appreciate her stances on guns either. But my vote had to be cast for her because the alternative was far worse.

Keith Olbermann did a pretty good job summing up my reasons for this.

To put it in a nut shell: The man has a mental illness that is incurable and untreatable. He is a malignant narcissist. That makes him a dangerous man in any situation, and the worst ruler you can imagine.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 6 users Like Dom's post
01-11-2016, 01:42 PM
I totally get it, but you can rest assured that the people who should hear and understand probably don't even watch this sort of stuff.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
01-11-2016, 01:56 PM
That's pretty much why I'm voting for her as well. I'm not a huge Hillary fan but she's a hard working woman, tough as nails and she's had 25 years of being investigated for one thing and another. Trump hasn't even released his tax returns. If everything was on the up and up he'd have released them long ago. Trumps dysfunctional, paranoid, narcissistic personality is the very type that would eventually be threatened by gun ownership. If there was any president who would try to take away guns it would probably be a Constitutionally ignorant, mentally ill man like Trump.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
01-11-2016, 02:04 PM
(01-11-2016 01:42 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I totally get it, but you can rest assured that the people who should hear and understand probably don't even watch this sort of stuff.

That is always the sadness, the mindlesely converted never see the other side because their weakness fears any challenge.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
01-11-2016, 02:13 PM
I will likely always vote for the democratic ticket because most male republicans would love nothing more than to go back to the 1950s when they could keep the women silent and in domestic servitude and the blacks/gays/minorities suppressed and segregated. Fuck.That.
[+] 8 users Like ShadowProject's post
01-11-2016, 03:00 PM
(01-11-2016 02:13 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I will likely always vote for the democratic ticket because most male republicans would love nothing more than to go back to the 1950s when they could keep the women silent and in domestic servitude and the blacks/gays/minorities suppressed and segregated. Fuck.That.

Funny that you say that considering that muslims and hispanics overwhelmingly support democrats and that's exactly how their familes work. And democrats keep a large section of african americans segregated in government housing away from the rest of us.
01-11-2016, 03:31 PM
I don't know if anybody told you -- but there ARE other options than the stale ( D ) and ( R ) sack of shit "candidates" they keep puttting out there.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
01-11-2016, 03:32 PM
(01-11-2016 03:31 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I don't know if anybody told you -- but there ARE other options than the stale ( D ) and ( R ) sack of shit "candidates" they keep puttting out there.....

Not really, one of them will be prez.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
01-11-2016, 03:34 PM
(01-11-2016 01:42 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I totally get it, but you can rest assured that the people who should hear and understand probably don't even watch this sort of stuff.

Ignorance can not be cured with simple video. It's not like seriously biassed person would care.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post