Why I Voted For Hillary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Why I Voted For Hillary
(01-11-2016 03:00 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Funny that you say that considering that Muslims and hispanics overwhelmingly support democrats and that's exactly how their families work. And democrats keep a large section of african americans segregated in government housing away from the rest of us.

LOL... poor old Purple Helmet can't crack it for a win:

"Using 2004 data, HUD (US Department of Housing and Urban Development) reported that 44% of public housing households were non-Hispanic blacks, while 32% were non-Hispanic whites, 21% were Hispanic, 2% were Asian and 1% were Native American."

So... only 44% of public housing's occupied by African-Americans, and 56% by other races. Sorry Purple, but you lose... again!

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
01-11-2016, 03:38 PM
(01-11-2016 03:31 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I don't know if anybody told you -- but there ARE other options than the stale ( D ) and ( R ) sack of shit "candidates" they keep puttting out there.....

And I don't know if anybody told you - but there's a >99% probability that either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton will win this election and my primary concern is making sure that Trump does NOT win. Vote for another candidate aside from those two and I may influence the election in the wrong direction.

That and Gary Johnson is a moron who can't find Aleppo on a map and Jill Stein is a nitwit who fears Wi-Fi signals.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 7 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
01-11-2016, 03:39 PM
(01-11-2016 03:34 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 01:42 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I totally get it, but you can rest assured that the people who should hear and understand probably don't even watch this sort of stuff.

Ignorance can not be cured with simple video. It's not like seriously biassed person would care.

Exactly! Now, veering slightly off-topic, if the educational system in the US were better, we'd have people who were better educated and trained to discuss (argue) opinions that oppose theirs (and actually listen), instead of just clasping onto an icon or world view with a death grip. How people can choose to be that ignorant is beyond me. I guess maybe it's easier, in their minds.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
01-11-2016, 03:41 PM
I voted for Hillary because she's a robot. Robots are far more efficient than humans.
[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
01-11-2016, 03:42 PM
(01-11-2016 03:36 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 03:00 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Funny that you say that considering that Muslims and hispanics overwhelmingly support democrats and that's exactly how their families work. And democrats keep a large section of african americans segregated in government housing away from the rest of us.

"Using 2004 data, HUD (US Department of Housing and Urban Development) reported that 44% of public housing households were non-Hispanic blacks, while 32% were non-Hispanic whites, 21% were Hispanic, 2% were Asian and 1% were Native American."

So... only 44% of public housing's occupied by African-Americans, and 56% by other races. Sorry Purple, but you lose... again!

It took a guy halfway around the planet only a couple of minutes to find that information. I wish people in the US invested that much time even once a week! It's lolcats all the way down. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
01-11-2016, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 03:57 PM by Szuchow.)
(01-11-2016 03:39 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 03:34 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Ignorance can not be cured with simple video. It's not like seriously biassed person would care.

Exactly! Now, veering slightly off-topic, if the educational system in the US were better, we'd have people who were better educated and trained to discuss (argue) opinions that oppose theirs (and actually listen), instead of just clasping onto an icon or world view with a death grip. How people can choose to be that ignorant is beyond me. I guess maybe it's easier, in their minds.

It's not only USA education system that does not teach how to listen and discuss. Poland is in the same if not worse situation, there is no elegance and rhetorical flourish here, just simpletons happy to wallow in ignorance and delusions about what they deem glorious past.

Ignorance and denial indeed are easier I think. If we always were the victim then we aren't supposed to repair whatever wrong we did. If we were mighty and we fallen by neighbours treachery then there is no reason for playing nice with them.

In short ignorance just like religion is opiate for those afraid of reality. It allow to hide from big bad life under warm blanket of false certainty.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
01-11-2016, 04:19 PM
(01-11-2016 03:36 PM)SYZ Wrote:  

So almost half the people in the Hud program are represented by a group that is only 13% of the population?

You might want to rethink your point because it only proves mine.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
01-11-2016, 05:02 PM
(01-11-2016 03:00 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 02:13 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I will likely always vote for the democratic ticket because most male republicans would love nothing more than to go back to the 1950s when they could keep the women silent and in domestic servitude and the blacks/gays/minorities suppressed and segregated. Fuck.That.

Funny that you say that considering that muslims and hispanics overwhelmingly support democrats and that's exactly how their familes work. And democrats keep a large section of african americans segregated in government housing away from the rest of us.

That just might be the stupidest thing you have posted to date. Consider

What happens when there's a Republican president or congress? They move all those darkies into whities' suburbs? Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
01-11-2016, 05:19 PM
(01-11-2016 03:00 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 02:13 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I will likely always vote for the democratic ticket because most male republicans would love nothing more than to go back to the 1950s when they could keep the women silent and in domestic servitude and the blacks/gays/minorities suppressed and segregated. Fuck.That.

Funny that you say that considering that muslims and hispanics overwhelmingly support democrats and that's exactly how their familes work. And democrats keep a large section of african americans segregated in government housing away from the rest of us.

Were you dropped on your Dark Helmet as a child? What rectally derived alt right site did you get that garbage from?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
01-11-2016, 05:38 PM
(01-11-2016 04:19 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 03:36 PM)SYZ Wrote:  LOL... poor old Purple Helmet can't crack it for a win:

So almost half the people in the Hud program are represented by a group that is only 13% of the population?

You might want to rethink your point because it only proves mine.

How does that prove your assertion?

I'll wait...

Popcorn

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post