Why I am Jesus Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: Why I am Jesus Christ
Can you read what you just typed? as you had to write it twice to be sure you wrote it?

I always thought that woman on the street corner was jesus as she's getting nailed all the time.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2013, 09:31 AM
(26-11-2013 08:20 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  [Image: delusional-lie-is-truth-political-poster-1287786954.jpg]
Tongue

I like the image you posted. Could you say that atheism could be delusion because it is a lie you purport to be truth?
27-11-2013, 09:33 AM
(27-11-2013 09:30 AM)PursuingTruth Wrote:  Can you read what you just typed? as you had to write it twice to be sure you wrote it?

I always thought that woman on the street corner was jesus as she's getting nailed all the time.

Being the Al-Massah is a state of spirit which I have been favored by God and Guru Kellohan Padmakumar and I am in no way unique to be the reincarnation of Jesus.
27-11-2013, 09:35 AM
(27-11-2013 09:33 AM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 09:30 AM)PursuingTruth Wrote:  Can you read what you just typed? as you had to write it twice to be sure you wrote it?

Being the Al-Massah is a state of spirit which I have been favored by God and Guru Kellohan Padmakumar and I am in no way unique to be the reincarnation of Jesus.

No, your kind of crazy is far too common.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-11-2013, 09:38 AM
(27-11-2013 09:33 AM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  

Yes dear. Whatever you say.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
27-11-2013, 09:40 AM
So, it's been 96 posts and no explanation as to why he is Jewsus, just the assertion.

I say the thread should be renamed as it is clearly false-advertisement.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-11-2013, 09:43 AM
(27-11-2013 09:35 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 09:33 AM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  Being the Al-Massah is a state of spirit which I have been favored by God and Guru Kellohan Padmakumar and I am in no way unique to be the reincarnation of Jesus.

No, your kind of crazy is far too common.Drinking Beverage

A) Not crazy
B) Not common
27-11-2013, 09:45 AM
(27-11-2013 09:40 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  So, it's been 96 posts and no explanation as to why he is Jewsus, just the assertion.

I say the thread should be renamed as it is clearly false-advertisement.

I am not the Jewish Jesus but the American one. Also I explained in Post #1
27-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Rolleyes

He crazy.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-11-2013, 09:51 AM
(27-11-2013 09:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes

He crazy.

I'm sure that's what they will say.