Why I am Jesus Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2013, 10:46 AM
RE: Why I am Jesus Christ
(27-11-2013 09:28 AM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 08:05 AM)TheKetola Wrote:  Good news everyone, I think we have vanquished the troll. Thank you for all your prayers.

That's uncalled for. How could I be trolling?

You come on to an atheist forum claiming that you're Jesus and then become angry when I tell you that you're not my son. That's trolling right there. You're grounded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like TheKetola's post
27-11-2013, 10:46 AM
(27-11-2013 10:34 AM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  I cannot because miracles are forbidden in the Millennium before my second coming (which will end in 27 years).

Oh, so that's all right then.

So why you gotta do shit one place at a time ? And what will it take to convince you that we're beyond redemption, 'cos we really are. Did the whole calling the holy ghost a stupid bitch thing years ago to make sure Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-11-2013, 10:48 AM
(27-11-2013 10:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 10:34 AM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  I cannot because miracles are forbidden in the Millennium before my second coming (which will end in 27 years).

Oh, so that's all right then.

So why you gotta do shit one place at a time ? And what will it take to convince you that we're beyond redemption, 'cos we really are. Did the whole calling the holy ghost a stupid bitch thing years ago to make sure Smile

What on earth did you just say? I have no idea what the antecedent to the impromptu pronoun 'shit' is.
27-11-2013, 10:53 AM
(27-11-2013 10:28 AM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 10:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  Why are you here? Consider

To attack, disprove and destroy atheism one place at a time.

So, how is that working out so far?

Also why don't you start from Asia, plenty of people who don't believe in you there.
Probably some that never heard about you even.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
27-11-2013, 10:55 AM
(27-11-2013 10:48 AM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 10:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  Oh, so that's all right then.

What on earth did you just say? I have no idea what the antecedent to the impromptu pronoun 'shit' is.

Your lack of omniscience is showing Wink

You said you were here to stamp out atheism one place at a time... why not everywhere ? You stuck in some weak old human body again ?

Also, bein' a pretty sharp dude I woulda thought you'd have realized that the straightforward way to reach the max number of people is not through silly little arguments on net forums, but on evangelical TV, so why you not doing that ?

PPS. Back when you were a young twit and yo mama asked you to make some wine at some ass's dinner party you were kinda mad but you broke the rules anyway, so can'tcha just do us a *small* miracle, like suddenly becoming rational for example ?

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-11-2013, 10:55 AM
(27-11-2013 10:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 10:40 AM)Dom Wrote:  Ohmy You're going to take our toys away?

I would. I'm a meanie like that. Drinking Beverage

This type brings nothing useful to the forum, he's just silly and annoying.

Scrooge! Grinch! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-11-2013, 10:56 AM
(27-11-2013 10:53 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 10:28 AM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  To attack, disprove and destroy atheism one place at a time.

So, how is that working out so far?

Also why don't you start from Asia, plenty of people who don't believe in you there.

Because you people have a strong Christ unconsciousness.
27-11-2013, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2013 11:19 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-11-2013 10:46 AM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 10:39 AM)TheBear Wrote:  Wait.

Did you just refer to yourself in the 3rd person?

I am not Yeshua, I am Jesus.

You are not. Jesus is my mom's gardener.
He's a horticultural genius. He does miracles with desert plants, 'an shit.
You're a nothing. When was your last psych eval ?
What are you plans when your 27 year thingy comes and goes, and nuthin' happens ?
Ya, know. Plan "B" ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop fucking it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-11-2013, 11:03 AM
(27-11-2013 10:56 AM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 10:53 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  So, how is that working out so far?

Because you people have a strong Christ unconsciousness.

Stronger then Hindus? Stronger then people who never heard of you? Consider

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
27-11-2013, 11:05 AM
(27-11-2013 10:56 AM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  Because you people have a strong Christ unconsciousness.

We've heard the good news old bean Wink And walked away. Even JC Mk I didn't waste his time on stony ground.