Why I am Jesus Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2013, 11:07 AM
RE: Why I am Jesus Christ
(27-11-2013 10:18 AM)Dom Wrote:  Oh boy.

We must have a sign out that I didn't know about.

"All reincarnations of Christ, apply here."

I just wish we had more than one at a time.

The fun would never end!

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
27-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Yawn...

Marky Mark and Shakira were much more entertaining right from the first sentence.

Next...

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
27-11-2013, 11:54 AM
(26-11-2013 06:03 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  
(26-11-2013 05:58 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Real Jesus would know.

Imposter.

The Pharisees also called me an impostor. They were altogether bad people.

That's not altogether true.
27-11-2013, 11:57 AM
(27-11-2013 11:07 AM)cjlr Wrote:  I just wish we had more than one at a time.
The fun would never end!

Holy shit - I want to read that! Smile

It's so horrendously unethical to fuck with someone's mind like that. However, someone fucking with their mind, may have contributed to their condition.

Mathematician John Nash and his son are both afflicted with schizophrenia and though both report voices, neither report the voices to be of a theistic nature. Others who also report voices and are able to identify them as "not human" also do not report anything of a deist or theist nature.

In light of such conflicting reports of delusional identity, I have to wonder if childhood indoctrination itself helps to apply identity to the voices...? If so, a suggestion of a theistic identity might allow for a greater acceptance of the early signs of the schizophrenic condition. The delusion might seem acceptable because it disguises itself as being of a goodly nature.

Sorry to go off - just some ideas I've been mulling around lately. I am fascinated with this subject.

Please, proceed with the crazy talk - I am amused. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
27-11-2013, 11:58 AM
(27-11-2013 11:03 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 10:56 AM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  Because you people have a strong Christ unconsciousness.

Stronger then Hindus? Stronger then people who never heard of you? Consider

Hindus already are on the path to YHWH-Om, they do not need a savior as they were in a separate creation (in a different world) and have no original sin. You however need to be saved.
27-11-2013, 12:00 PM
(27-11-2013 11:57 AM)kim Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 11:07 AM)cjlr Wrote:  I just wish we had more than one at a time.
The fun would never end!

Holy shit - I want to read that! Smile

It's so horrendously unethical to fuck with someone's mind like that. However, someone fucking with their mind, may have contributed to their condition.

Mathematician John Nash and his son are both afflicted with schizophrenia and though both report voices, neither report the voices to be of a theistic nature. Others who also report voices and are able to identify them as "not human" also do not report anything of a deist or theist nature.

In light of such conflicting reports of delusional identity, I have to wonder if childhood indoctrination itself helps to apply identity to the voices...? If so, a suggestion of a theistic identity might allow for a greater acceptance of the early signs of the schizophrenic condition. The delusion might seem acceptable because it disguises itself as being of a goodly nature.

Sorry to go off - just some ideas I've been mulling around lately. I am fascinated with this subject.

Anyone who sees me and witnesses me is not crazy!
27-11-2013, 12:04 PM
(27-11-2013 11:54 AM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  
(26-11-2013 06:03 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  The Pharisees also called me an impostor. They were altogether bad people.

That's not altogether true.

Then it's not altogether untrue. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
27-11-2013, 12:05 PM
(27-11-2013 11:58 AM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 11:03 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Stronger then Hindus? Stronger then people who never heard of you? Consider

Hindus already are on the path to YHWH-Om, they do not need a savior as they were in a separate creation (in a different world) and have no original sin. You however need to be saved.

Just my luck!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-11-2013, 12:08 PM
(27-11-2013 12:00 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  Anyone who sees me and witnesses me is not crazy!

Tx, I prefer to get my medical diagnoses from y'know, doctors and so forth, not two-bit internet messiahs, even if they are funny...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-11-2013, 12:09 PM
(27-11-2013 12:00 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 11:57 AM)kim Wrote:  Holy shit - I want to read that! Smile

Anyone who sees me and witnesses me is not crazy!

(27-11-2013 12:05 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 11:58 AM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  Hindus already are on the path to YHWH-Om, they do not need a savior as they were in a separate creation (in a different world) and have no original sin. You however need to be saved.

Just my luck!

It's not hard, just follow my teachings and those of the avatars and the Father himself (YHWH-Om)