Why I am Jesus Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: Why I am Jesus Christ
(27-11-2013 12:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 12:43 PM)TheKetola Wrote:  Conclusion: Almassah is a fantastic troll.

Did you forget to use your sarcasm font? Cause we really have seen much more talented theotrolls.

What is a theotroll and what does it have to do with me? People aren't taking me seriously and I don't understand.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Let's go back to the title of the thread...Why I Am Jesus Christ.

Please answer that, did you apply for the job, were you voted in? Did no one else want the job. I want to learn why you are Jesus Christ.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-11-2013, 12:48 PM
(27-11-2013 12:47 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 12:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Did you forget to use your sarcasm font? Cause we really have seen much more talented theotrolls.

What is a theotroll and what does it have to do with me? People aren't taking me seriously and I don't understand.

That would be because you are spouting nonsense. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-11-2013, 12:50 PM
(27-11-2013 12:45 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  You really should read the Bible some time, or at least Yogi Padmakumar!

That's Padmakumara. Drinking Beverage again

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
27-11-2013, 12:50 PM
(27-11-2013 12:45 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 12:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Silly we're already established god is a woman and hasn't had any babies since spitting out the universe out her va-jay-jay.

Obviously the poor woman needs more time to recover. Angel

No, God is a man because it is verbatim in scripture. You really should read the Bible some time, or at least Yogi Padmakumar!

So then ..... yer god has a weenie. What did he need it for ?
Did he suffer from "low - T" ? Or not.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
27-11-2013, 12:56 PM
(27-11-2013 12:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 12:43 PM)TheKetola Wrote:  Conclusion: Almassah is a fantastic troll.

Did you forget to use your sarcasm font? Cause we really have seen much more talented theotrolls.

I've seen some pretty good ones, but he's pretty fantastic, I didn't say the best, but that bit about Hinduism? Priceless.
27-11-2013, 01:11 PM
(27-11-2013 12:50 PM)kim Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 12:45 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  You really should read the Bible some time, or at least Yogi Padmakumar!

That's Padmakumara. Drinking Beverage again

No, it's Padmakumar I've met the man myself.
27-11-2013, 01:12 PM
(27-11-2013 12:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 12:45 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  No, God is a man because it is verbatim in scripture. You really should read the Bible some time, or at least Yogi Padmakumar!

So then ..... yer god has a weenie. What did he need it for ?
Did he suffer from "low - T" ? Or not.

He needs it to have sex.... urinate.... he's in Heaven so he gets to enjoy everything.
27-11-2013, 01:14 PM
(27-11-2013 12:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Let's go back to the title of the thread...Why I Am Jesus Christ.

Please answer that, did you apply for the job, were you voted in? Did no one else want the job. I want to learn why you are Jesus Christ.

I am Jesus because the Great Wheel gave me part of Yeshua's soul, so I'm a partial avatar. Also, my holiness and virtue was noticed by reputable soothsayers which led me to HAH Yogi Padmakumar who consecrated and confirmed me to be Jesus.
27-11-2013, 01:21 PM
(27-11-2013 01:14 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 12:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Let's go back to the title of the thread...Why I Am Jesus Christ.

I am Jesus because the Great Wheel gave me part of Yeshua's soul, so I'm a partial avatar. Also, my holiness and virtue was noticed by reputable soothsayers which led me to HAH Yogi Padmakumar who consecrated and confirmed me to be Jesus.

Well hell, why didn't you say so in the first place.

Hey guys...I think this is the real deal here. All others that have come here were imposters. Jesus here has presented the proof.

All hail the grand poobah of the great wheel...or some such shit.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post