Why I am Jesus Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: Why I am Jesus Christ
(27-11-2013 01:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 01:14 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  I am Jesus because the Great Wheel gave me part of Yeshua's soul, so I'm a partial avatar. Also, my holiness and virtue was noticed by reputable soothsayers which led me to HAH Yogi Padmakumar who consecrated and confirmed me to be Jesus.

Well hell, why didn't you say so in the first place.

Hey guys...I think this is the real deal here. All others that have come here were imposters. Jesus here has presented the proof.

All hail the grand poobah of the great wheel...or some such shit.

You said "poobah" Laughat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheKetola's post
27-11-2013, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2013 01:46 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-11-2013 01:12 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 12:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So then ..... yer god has a weenie. What did he need it for ?
Did he suffer from "low - T" ? Or not.

He needs it to have sex.... urinate.... he's in Heaven so he gets to enjoy everything.

So if he urinates, he needs to keep his eletrolytes in ballance. What does he eat and drink ? Does he pee everywhere ? And who does he screw ? Wow. So many thing we never knew about Jebus' pops. So ... no low T ? Did you expect to be taken seriously ? Does ANYONE take you seriously ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
27-11-2013, 01:26 PM
(27-11-2013 01:14 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  I am Jesus because the Great Wheel gave me part of Yeshua's soul, so I'm a partial avatar. Also, my holiness and virtue was noticed by reputable soothsayers which led me to HAH Yogi Padmakumar who consecrated and confirmed me to be Jesus.

Well, Mr Verbose, your first post in this thread said nothing of this.

I wouldn't worry too much about all that Yeshua's soul stuff ... I was pretty much advised the same. By the way... reputable soothsayers is an oxymoron.

You're welcome. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
27-11-2013, 01:26 PM
(27-11-2013 12:45 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 12:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Silly we're already established god is a woman and hasn't had any babies since spitting out the universe out her va-jay-jay.

Obviously the poor woman needs more time to recover. Angel

No, God is a man because it is verbatim in scripture. You really should read the Bible some time, or at least Yogi Padmakumar!

Wrong it was rewritten to seem that way -- by men thinking that thing dangling between their legs gave them power.

Seriously god is female, that's why your gentials are on the outside, exposed and vulnerable to attack.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

27-11-2013, 01:33 PM
(27-11-2013 01:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 12:45 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  No, God is a man because it is verbatim in scripture. You really should read the Bible some time, or at least Yogi Padmakumar!

Wrong it was rewritten to seem that way -- by men thinking that thing dangling between their legs gave them power.

Seriously god is female, that's why your gentials are on the outside, exposed and vulnerable to attack.

dangle dangle... Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-11-2013, 01:37 PM
(27-11-2013 09:24 AM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  Well, there's all kinds of Jesus' there's a Mexican Jesus in Mexico, a Jewish Jesus lived in Jerusalem, I even hear of a black Jesus in Florida, so you can't say I'm not Jesus.
The mexican Jesús is the best because he is also the Greek God!
27-11-2013, 01:42 PM
(27-11-2013 01:33 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 01:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Wrong it was rewritten to seem that way -- by men thinking that thing dangling between their legs gave them power.

dangle dangle... Tongue

That's also why old men need a nut bra. Smile

27-11-2013, 01:47 PM
(27-11-2013 01:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's also why old men need a nut bra. Smile

Blink

That made my top ten list of things I don't ever want to think about again... Jesus Christ No

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-11-2013, 01:49 PM
(27-11-2013 01:47 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 01:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's also why old men need a nut bra. Smile

Blink

That made my top ten list of things I don't ever want to think about again... Jesus Christ No

Me too. I was just thinking ... I wish I could un-ring that bell. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
27-11-2013, 01:51 PM
(27-11-2013 01:47 PM)morondog Wrote:  

Blink

Yeah, until you find you need extra support, especially when sitting or getting into the car. Big Grin

Then your mind will wander back through the years and you'll remember fondly my words of wisdom. Angel

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post