Why I am Jesus Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Why I am Jesus Christ
Mark Dreher, indeed, may have had an episode of Christ awareness though me and my colleagues would need to meet him. Writing a bible is unnecessary as we already have one and it's trouble as it is.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Though somehow in my cosmic (technically Karmic) visions, I don't remember Yeshua's spirit body looking like this:

[Image: t3541646-73-thumb-troll%20poorly_disguis...1287356556]

Oh, sorry, like this:

[Image: mark_dreher.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ALMASSAH's post
27-11-2013, 09:14 PM
Well, that's it, I've got nothing.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-11-2013, 09:45 PM
(27-11-2013 09:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Well, that's it, I've got nothing.

There's always room to improve and expand our lives. Atheism isn't a spiritual option. Amen I say to you, it has been said "There is only one path up the mountain to God" but I say to you that we all are array around the Mountain and we must all find our own way up.
27-11-2013, 10:01 PM
What the Hell is going on in this area?
27-11-2013, 10:06 PM
(26-11-2013 05:49 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  I am Jesus, he who takes away the sins of the world!
Why you ask?

Look at the scriptural evidence!

Hebrews 9:28

Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.

My parents were waiting for me for 10 years, and I was their only son!

Jude 1:14

It was also about these that Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of his holy ones,

My followers, while not on the tens of thousands, are also identified by reputable karmic readers to be the reincarnations of various famous Christian figures! I have even met and converted someone known to be an avatar of the Archangel Metatron!

1 Thessalonians 3:13

So that he may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all his saints.

My baptisms have already cleansed the nervous systems of bad karma deeds as much as 5 lifetimes back!

Why do I come here? Because I hate atheism! I need to show you that your sins are ready to be forgiven, your moksha, your Heavenly father is ready to receive you in the next life!

I don't hate atheists, but atheism. I love everyone!

To any Christians on the forum:

Behold the lamb of God! Behold he who takes away the sins of the world!

Blessed are you, who have striven through the generations, it is time to be received in Heaven, for in 27 years the spiritual rapture will occur (as proven by none other than Newton!) and all Christian's sins will be raptured away along with their souls, only to descend on the Judgment day as angels! Just follow me and listen to my Word, and salvation will be AT HAND!!!!

My website will be up soon but in the meantime, if you need a question, PM me!

What is your respond? Smile

Anybody can quote scripture. Can you live scripture?
27-11-2013, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2013 10:13 PM by TheBear.)
double-post
27-11-2013, 10:09 PM
(27-11-2013 10:01 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  What the Hell is going on in this area?

Jesus is here! (And I don't mean that in a metaphysical way. He's posting, too!!!)
27-11-2013, 10:11 PM
(27-11-2013 10:06 PM)Concerned Wrote:  
(26-11-2013 05:49 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  I am Jesus, he who takes away the sins of the world!
Why you ask?

Look at the scriptural evidence!

Hebrews 9:28

Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.

My parents were waiting for me for 10 years, and I was their only son!

Jude 1:14

It was also about these that Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of his holy ones,

My followers, while not on the tens of thousands, are also identified by reputable karmic readers to be the reincarnations of various famous Christian figures! I have even met and converted someone known to be an avatar of the Archangel Metatron!

1 Thessalonians 3:13

So that he may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all his saints.

My baptisms have already cleansed the nervous systems of bad karma deeds as much as 5 lifetimes back!

Why do I come here? Because I hate atheism! I need to show you that your sins are ready to be forgiven, your moksha, your Heavenly father is ready to receive you in the next life!

I don't hate atheists, but atheism. I love everyone!

To any Christians on the forum:

Behold the lamb of God! Behold he who takes away the sins of the world!

Blessed are you, who have striven through the generations, it is time to be received in Heaven, for in 27 years the spiritual rapture will occur (as proven by none other than Newton!) and all Christian's sins will be raptured away along with their souls, only to descend on the Judgment day as angels! Just follow me and listen to my Word, and salvation will be AT HAND!!!!

My website will be up soon but in the meantime, if you need a question, PM me!

What is your respond? Smile

Anybody can quote scripture. Can you live scripture?

I do live every scripture.
27-11-2013, 10:32 PM
(27-11-2013 10:11 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 10:06 PM)Concerned Wrote:  Anybody can quote scripture. Can you live scripture?

I do live every scripture.

So that recent 30 man killing spree for new clothes was you.
Are sure your not confusing real life with GTAV

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".