Why I am Jesus Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: Why I am Jesus Christ
(28-11-2013 08:48 AM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  Where the Bible conflicts with common sense I opt for common sense.

That pretty much leaves you with nothing then, doesn't it Jebus ? Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-11-2013, 07:41 PM
(28-11-2013 07:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-11-2013 08:48 AM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  Where the Bible conflicts with common sense I opt for common sense.

That pretty much leaves you with nothing then, doesn't it Jebus ? Tongue

It does. I'm 75% angel, with the other fourth being Manna, or the actual stuff of God and the saints.
28-11-2013, 07:42 PM
(28-11-2013 07:09 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  Our Father wants us to have free will, it says so in the Bible:

Proverbs 16:9

The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.

So we always follow God's will by following our own will, so the Bible says itself that we need more than it to be a servant of YHWH-Om so I follow the scripture by using my mind and not beating whores to death in front of city elders.

Take your silly book and your pathetic preaching elsewhere. You are a delusional moron. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-11-2013, 07:49 PM
So in order to follow the scriptures, you have to avoid the scriptures? You have 2 more chances to say something that is consistent or you ain't getting a ride on me. Dodgy
28-11-2013, 08:02 PM
(28-11-2013 07:09 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  Our Father wants us to have free will, it says so in the Bible:

"1,600 people die annually from falling down the stairs"

I'm so glad he's not in control of the elevators.
http://www.livescience.com/17504-fatal-n...tairs.html

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
28-11-2013, 08:52 PM
(28-11-2013 08:02 PM)sporehux Wrote:  

"1,600 people die annually from falling down the stairs"

I'm so glad he's not in control of the elevators.
http://www.livescience.com/17504-fatal-n...tairs.html

I believe those steps where metaphorical in nature.
28-11-2013, 08:53 PM
(28-11-2013 07:49 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  So in order to follow the scriptures, you have to avoid the scriptures? You have 2 more chances to say something that is consistent or you ain't getting a ride on me. Dodgy

Yes, in order to follow the scriptures you must critique the scriptures.
28-11-2013, 09:00 PM

So we always follow God's will by following our own will, so the Bible says itself that we need more than it to be a servant of YHWH-Om so I follow the scripture by using my mind and not beating whores to death in front of city elders.

Is this a new commandment 'Jesus', 'Verily I say unto you, thou shalt reign blows upon the heads and bodies of whores! Thou shalt beat them unto death away from the sight of city elders. All whores shall be beaten to death in the privacy of thine abode only'. ... Mate, you're fucking priceless, tell us more!

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
29-11-2013, 02:52 AM
(28-11-2013 07:41 PM)ALMASSAH Wrote:  
(28-11-2013 07:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That pretty much leaves you with nothing then, doesn't it Jebus ? Tongue

It does. I'm 75% angel, with the other fourth being Manna, or the actual stuff of God and the saints.

Can i have some of your angel delight? And if you are part mana, do you shrink when you cast 'Fireball'?
29-11-2013, 03:33 AM
(29-11-2013 02:52 AM)PursuingTruth Wrote:  Can i have some of your angel delight? And if you are part mana, do you shrink when you cast 'Fireball'?

Casting Fireball requires the ability to cast 3'rd level arcane spells (Lv.5 Wizard, Lv.6 Sorcerer), causes 1d6 damage per caster level (max 10d6) in a 20ft spread {Reflex save for half}, and the expenditure of the prepared spell slot, scroll, charge, or use per day.

Mana is required to cast Fire, Fira, and Firaga; but not Fireball. So presumable, he shouldn't shrink.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post