Why I deserve hell

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-02-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: Why I deserve hell
(22-02-2014 12:02 AM)donotwant Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 12:01 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  I don't find calling someone who is clearly deeply depressed a f****t that easily excusable.

Sometimes it's hard to tell if he is depressed or not cause he often is clearly fucking with us.

He's also a teenager. They can be really erratic and emotional. Trust me, I know.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2014, 12:05 AM
All right then. Taqiyya be nice to him from now on Wink
22-02-2014, 12:08 AM
(22-02-2014 12:05 AM)donotwant Wrote:  All right then. Taqiyya be nice to him from now on Wink

Speak reasonably, and reasonable people will listen. I only hope Taqiyya is a reasonable person.

22-02-2014, 08:06 AM
(22-02-2014 12:04 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 12:02 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Sometimes it's hard to tell if he is depressed or not cause he often is clearly fucking with us.

He's also a teenager. They can be really erratic and emotional. Trust me, I know.

You don't know any of that to be true. All "he" is, is a troll.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
22-02-2014, 10:00 AM
(22-02-2014 08:06 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 12:04 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  He's also a teenager. They can be really erratic and emotional. Trust me, I know.

You don't know any of that to be true. All "he" is, is a troll.

And if he is, what is stooping to below his level going to accomplish? It doesn't affect trolls, if he's legit it will lower his self-esteem more, and it makes you look insensitive.

[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
22-02-2014, 01:54 PM
Why I deserve hell
[Image: 4eze2uqa.jpg]

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
22-02-2014, 08:16 PM
(22-02-2014 10:00 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 08:06 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You don't know any of that to be true. All "he" is, is a troll.

And if he is, what is stooping to below his level going to accomplish? It doesn't affect trolls, if he's legit it will lower his self-esteem more, and it makes you look insensitive.

"Below his level" -- fuck off. Since you missed it the first go-round, this forum accepts adult language and ideas, and if you don't like it fuck off. You go play nicey-nicey with the fucking trolls and let them string you along endlessly in your sad and stupid efforts to make friends with them.

22-02-2014, 08:58 PM
(22-02-2014 08:16 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 10:00 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  And if he is, what is stooping to below his level going to accomplish? It doesn't affect trolls, if he's legit it will lower his self-esteem more, and it makes you look insensitive.

"Below his level" -- fuck off. Since you missed it the first go-round, this forum accepts adult language and ideas, and if you don't like it fuck off. You go play nicey-nicey with the fucking trolls and let them string you along endlessly in your sad and stupid efforts to make friends with them.

All I got out of that post was: "Vulgar language is allowed, therefore it is a good thing." Facepalm

22-02-2014, 08:59 PM
(22-02-2014 08:58 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 08:16 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  "Below his level" -- fuck off. Since you missed it the first go-round, this forum accepts adult language and ideas, and if you don't like it fuck off. You go play nicey-nicey with the fucking trolls and let them string you along endlessly in your sad and stupid efforts to make friends with them.

All I got out of that post was: "Vulgar language is allowed, therefore it is a good thing." Facepalm

Try an English reading comprehension course.

22-02-2014, 08:59 PM
Teen stop being such a pussy. diddo is often asking for it.