Why I deserve hell

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-02-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: Why I deserve hell
(21-02-2014 02:10 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 02:05 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Not so, I wash my socks every night. Thumbsup

I don't wanna be enemies with anyone. Just because you're a sad ole' grumpy gus doesn't mean that you don't have some life in you. So you're a believer or what?

I'm not one to "just believe" in things...

Well you are one to completely dodge any meaningful conversation. Hit me up if you ever have anything worthwhile to say. Peace.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2014, 02:21 AM
(21-02-2014 02:19 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 02:10 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  I'm not one to "just believe" in things...

Well you are one to completely dodge any meaningful conversation. Hit me up if you ever have anything worthwhile to say. Peace.

What exactly is "meaningful conversation"? Asking me broad and unanswerable questions isn't what I would consider meaningful.

Truth seeker.
[+] 1 user Likes diddo97's post
21-02-2014, 02:21 AM
Go to hell for masturbating, or heaven forever with people like this woman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOpva_ii...ata_player

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
21-02-2014, 02:31 AM
(21-02-2014 02:21 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Asking me broad and unanswerable questions isn't what I would consider meaningful.

"Unanswerable" is a bullshit way of deflecting my questions. I'm sure you could come up with something. I was just trying to start up some small talk. Small talk can be meaningful if it leads to bigger talk. That's usually how conversations go between strangers. If I wanted to delve right into the meaning of life I would have said so.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
21-02-2014, 02:33 AM
(21-02-2014 02:21 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Go to hell for masturbating, or heaven forever with people like this woman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOpva_ii...ata_player

Now that was at least entertainment! Yes

~ Umberto Eco
21-02-2014, 02:56 AM
(21-02-2014 12:58 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  I have willfully done so many evil things. Masturbation, lust, arrogance, lying, violence, etc. I am a dirty, arrogant, violent, mentally retarded monkey.

If being a good person isn't enough to get you into a Heaven then conversely, doing all the above shouldn't warrant sending you to Hell.

So don't worry. As long as you are the right type of Christian then rest assured that you are going to Heaven and can carry on doing the above without worrying about it. You wouldn't be the only Christian doing all of the above.

The only problem is that you need to find out which type of Christian gets to Heaven and which aren't 'true Christians' and therefore go to Hell.

Good luck with the last bit.
21-02-2014, 07:12 AM
I'm going to hell because I've been wearing the same jeans for a week and a half now, and my beard is getting way long and scraggley...... hmm Consider , wait a minute, I could be a muslim now Smartass

Oh shit, 72 virgins Shocking thats gonna take some training time Dodgy

Eh, fuck it..... what were we talking about again Huh

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
21-02-2014, 08:23 AM
(21-02-2014 12:58 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  I have willfully done so many evil things. Masturbation, lust, arrogance, lying, violence, etc. I am a dirty, arrogant, violent, mentally retarded monkey.

Verne? Verne Troyer, is that you? Loved you in Goldmember, man.

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-02-2014, 08:41 AM

Do you even have a name?

But seriously, didn't you get the memo? You can do anything you want: rape, murder, pillage, write bad checks, as long as before you die you Accept the Lord into your Heart.

So just repeat after me: "Dear Buddha, I wanna pony."

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
21-02-2014, 08:49 AM
You wont go to hell. Sounds like you are already living in hell.

Hell, of your own creation.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post