Why I have given up on lesbian and straight men

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2013, 12:01 AM
Why I have given up on lesbian and straight men
Exhibit A:

You think after hundreds of years of discrimination lesbians but remember the golden rule. But apparently they're more forgetful than I am. I have a neurological disability what's their excuse?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Why I have given up on lesbian and straight men
Vid won't play Sad
24-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Here try now

http://youtu.be/xUozcqlhX3wa
24-12-2013, 12:17 AM

[+] 1 user Likes BrokenQuill92's post
24-12-2013, 12:50 AM
At least I don't have to deal with the gay men who are worse, I'm tempted to call them catty bitches. Oops guess I just did. I'm in such a bad mood right now. Sometimes I wonder what's the point in being apart of the lgbtqa community since we're obviously not wanted.

24-12-2013, 06:16 AM
The "What Gay Men Think" video is at the very least partially scripted, don't know about the lesbian one. But I would argue this just goes to show that having a certain sexuality doesn't necessarily make you a more considerate person and why should it really? It's not like any group as a whole ever learned anything from their own misery (individuals yes, everyone in a group no).
Racists are still around in every "race", the "one true religion" thought is still out there etc. - because who wants to learn something from history anyway?

It's sad to see them projecting their own fears on bisexuals. I kinda understand the thought that their pool is bigger; and if you're insecure you'd have to be wary of not only your own gender but also the other. But these insecurities aren't the bisexuals' fault and are pointless because chances are they either love you or they don't and the outcome of these options is likely the same for a bisexual and a "purely" hetero/homosexual partner..
Find all posts by this user
24-12-2013, 07:05 AM
Bisexuals have been discriminated against in the Lesbian/Gay community from the start.

Dates back to the 70s when gays first started coming out en masse, and being bi was considered a cop-out.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-12-2013, 07:30 AM
If you pay a prostitute does that make one a buysexual? HA I MADE A FUNNY!

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
24-12-2013, 07:30 AM
What I see here is a lesbian woman and a gay couple trying to bring awareness about discrimination against bisexuals. I'm pretty sure both videos are scripted, but definitely at least the second one is. This is a good thing. This is how change starts.
I know it must be hard, especially because it is not just the gay community that discriminates. I would say heteros are even more prejudice against bisexuals than gay people are.
But don't be discouraged there most certainly are people out there for you.
I imagine by the time my kids are my age it will be socially acceptable for anyone to love whoever they love.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
24-12-2013, 07:51 AM
BQ,
Please can you clarify in what way(s) you are asking for help.

Cheers
DLJ