Why I have trouble with cops

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2017, 12:45 PM
Why I have trouble with cops
I will admit being put on the hood of a cop car at thirteen may have something to do with it, but later events have tended to confirm this.

Some poor photographer in Ohio was shot because he was out at night with his camera and tripod. What the hell is going on with the police in this country. Everyone has become a threat to the police in the US. I suspect if they keep it up it may become true.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2017, 01:02 PM
RE: Why I have trouble with cops
(07-09-2017 12:45 PM)JAH Wrote:  I will admit being put on the hood of a cop car at thirteen may have something to do with it, but later events have tended to confirm this.

Some poor photographer in Ohio was shot because he was out at night with his camera and tripod. What the hell is going on with the police in this country. Everyone has become a threat to the police in the US. I suspect if they keep it up it may become true.

Who was the photographer and who was the cop and why were they all out there and what lead up to it and what happened afterwards and do you have a link?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-09-2017, 01:23 PM
And the weird things was that the cop and the photographer knew each other.

Mad world.

Consider

07-09-2017, 01:26 PM
(07-09-2017 01:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 12:45 PM)JAH Wrote:  I will admit being put on the hood of a cop car at thirteen may have something to do with it, but later events have tended to confirm this.

Who was the photographer and who was the cop and why were they all out there and what lead up to it and what happened afterwards and do you have a link?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.3469666

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
07-09-2017, 01:38 PM

There are 800,000 to 1,000,000 cops in the US. You hear about 5 or 6 of them, tops, on any news day.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
07-09-2017, 02:36 PM
(07-09-2017 01:38 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  

There are 800,000 to 1,000,000 cops in the US. You hear about 5 or 6 of them, tops, on any news day.

You're positing around 1500 incidents per year that *make the news*. Implying an even greater number that don't. It means 15 000 newsworthy incidents per decade, and that's excluding the fact that every incident becomes less newsworthy the more often it happens, so the cops must be coming up with new and more interesting ways to be dickheads all the time, to stay current in the news Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-09-2017, 02:51 PM
Well, if he actually was a bad cop, he probably learned his lesson when he shot and wounded his own son.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-09-2017, 03:54 PM
(07-09-2017 02:36 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 01:38 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  There are 800,000 to 1,000,000 cops in the US. You hear about 5 or 6 of them, tops, on any news day.

You're positing around 1500 incidents per year that *make the news*. Implying an even greater number that don't. It means 15 000 newsworthy incidents per decade, and that's excluding the fact that every incident becomes less newsworthy the more often it happens, so the cops must be coming up with new and more interesting ways to be dickheads all the time, to stay current in the news Smile
Or not. You don't know because you're making assumption based on internet stampeding.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2017, 03:54 PM
Fuckin' hell....you can just pop of rounds without identifying yourself first at the very least.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
07-09-2017, 03:56 PM
I just don't leave the house. Never get outta the fucking boat. Smile

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post