Why I'm not an atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2014, 04:27 PM
RE: Why I'm not an atheist
(21-02-2014 02:26 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 01:55 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  The one true God is the one true God. I'm not sure what you want.
As a tribal ape, I am in no place to define Him.

Yo Dildo..............weren't you at the other Older Atheist forum a few years back? I think so. You weren't any fun there either.

Drinking Beverage

I'm not sure what you mean by "Older Atheist Forum", so probably not.

Truth seeker.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2014, 04:34 PM
(21-02-2014 04:27 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 02:26 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Yo Dildo..............weren't you at the other Older Atheist forum a few years back? I think so. You weren't any fun there either.

Drinking Beverage

I'm not sure what you mean by "Older Atheist Forum", so probably not.

Doesnt matter, all you loons sound the same and have the same tired argument. Drinking Beverage

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
21-02-2014, 04:35 PM
(21-02-2014 12:46 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  It would be incredible arrogant of me to assume there's no God. Atheism is a cop out from God's divine punishment for me (Chirstianity is also a cop out).

So, pointless thread, anyone?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
21-02-2014, 04:43 PM
(21-02-2014 04:35 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 12:46 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  It would be incredible arrogant of me to assume there's no God. Atheism is a cop out from God's divine punishment for me (Chirstianity is also a cop out).

Yep. I don't understand why diddo97 sees that he should tell people on an atheist forum why he isn't an atheist. As if we care. And if we did, he shouldn't expect anything other than a negative reaction.

It's like telling a bunch of gay people you're homophobic.

Everyday is judgement day. Use your judgement, use reason.
21-02-2014, 04:47 PM
(21-02-2014 04:35 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
I haven't read all of the thread, 'cause I'm a lazy bastard, but I have a possibly repeated question:

Do you, or do you not, believe in any deities?

This one is in a dark place. After reading all of his posts in 4-5 threads, I would venture to say he's psychotic and will probably snap at some time in the real world.

He needs to get help, or somebody needs to get him that help, before we have another "god made me do it" tragedy out there.

Sad case this one is.

21-02-2014, 04:48 PM
(21-02-2014 04:47 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 04:35 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I haven't read all of the thread, 'cause I'm a lazy bastard, but I have a possibly repeated question:

Do you, or do you not, believe in any deities?

This one is in a dark place. After reading all of his posts in 4-5 threads, I would venture to say he's psychotic and will probably snap at some time in the real world.

He needs to get help, or somebody needs to get him that help, before we have another "god made me do it" tragedy out there.

Sad case this one is.

I already have snapped.

Truth seeker.
21-02-2014, 04:52 PM
Why are you really here, diddo? Just be honest. What's your reason for posting in this forum?
21-02-2014, 04:53 PM
(21-02-2014 04:43 PM)Freethought Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 04:35 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So, pointless thread, anyone?

Yep. I don't understand why diddo97 sees that he should tell people on an atheist forum why he isn't an atheist. As if we care. And if we did, he shouldn't expect anything other than a negative reaction.

It's like telling a bunch of gay people you're homophobic.

Um, I care. It's not like he's saying "all atheists are complete filth and I hate them." I think it's more like telling a bunch of gay people that you're straight.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
21-02-2014, 04:54 PM
(21-02-2014 04:52 PM)TwoCultSurvivor Wrote:  Why are you really here, diddo? Just be honest. What's your reason for posting in this forum?

What's my reason for doing anything?

Truth seeker.
21-02-2014, 04:56 PM
Quote:I already have snapped.

Dont feel like thats a badge of honor or cool, somebody will have no problem putting a bullet in your head.

If that is your intention, then have at it, and miss out on some really cool shit in life.

I could really care less about you, if you dont care about yourself. Grow up and quit your whining, show some backbone.