Why I'm not an atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Why I'm not an atheist
I'm not asking about "anything." I'm asking why you're posting on this forum with this topic. What are you seeking to accomplish? Honest question.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2014, 04:57 PM
(21-02-2014 04:56 PM)TwoCultSurvivor Wrote:  I'm not asking about "anything." I'm asking why you're posting on this forum with this topic. What are you seeking to accomplish? Honest question.

I don't know.

Truth seeker.
21-02-2014, 05:03 PM
Think. Seriously. Because if you don't know, then you're wasting your time and ours. But if you have a goal in mind, it would help us and you if you could articulate it. Are you doubting or questioning your theism? Are you testing our good will? Do you want to see whether atheists are the jerks that theists claim we are? Or are you here to teach us the error of our ways?

If you're here to learn, we're here to help.
If you're here to question, we're here to explore answers with you.
If you're here to reaffirm your faith, we're here to challenge you.
If you're here to shake your faith, we're here to reassure you.

And yes, if you're here to be an ass, we're here to tell you you're being an ass.

I'd rather go on the presumption that you're not just here to be an ass. Hope I'm right.
[+] 3 users Like TwoCultSurvivor's post
21-02-2014, 05:04 PM
Re: RE: Why I'm not an atheist
(21-02-2014 04:57 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 04:56 PM)TwoCultSurvivor Wrote:  I'm not asking about "anything." I'm asking why you're posting on this forum with this topic. What are you seeking to accomplish? Honest question.

I don't know.

Kay, so why do you believe you're here?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
21-02-2014, 05:05 PM
Why I'm not an atheist
Thread reeks of
[Image: vure4uda.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
21-02-2014, 05:14 PM
(21-02-2014 05:03 PM)TwoCultSurvivor Wrote:  Think. Seriously. Because if you don't know, then you're wasting your time and ours. But if you have a goal in mind, it would help us and you if you could articulate it. Are you doubting or questioning your theism? Are you testing our good will? Do you want to see whether atheists are the jerks that theists claim we are? Or are you here to teach us the error of our ways?

If you're here to learn, we're here to help.
If you're here to question, we're here to explore answers with you.
If you're here to reaffirm your faith, we're here to challenge you.
If you're here to shake your faith, we're here to reassure you.

And yes, if you're here to be an ass, we're here to tell you you're being an ass.

I'd rather go on the presumption that you're not just here to be an ass. Hope I'm right.

What if I'm none of those?

Truth seeker.
21-02-2014, 05:17 PM
Look, I'm not your goddamn therapist. If you're not one of those, then what are you?
21-02-2014, 05:20 PM
(21-02-2014 05:17 PM)TwoCultSurvivor Wrote:  Look, I'm not your goddamn therapist. If you're not one of those, then what are you?

I'm a dirty animal.

Truth seeker.
21-02-2014, 05:22 PM
(21-02-2014 05:20 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 05:17 PM)TwoCultSurvivor Wrote:  Look, I'm not your goddamn therapist. If you're not one of those, then what are you?

I'm a dirty animal.

Shower more often then.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-02-2014, 05:24 PM
Ok now I know why hes here. He enjoys self loathing in front of other people. It's a fetish. He tells people that he is a dirty monkey and so on and it turns him on when there are other people who observe it and feel sorry for him xD
[+] 1 user Likes donotwant's post