Why I'm not an atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: Why I'm not an atheist
I wish we had a required thread you had to read that explained why atheism and agnosticism aren't mutually exclusive before you were allowed to post. It would stop a lot of these stupid threads.

It's as bad as me saying I'm not a theist because I don't believe in Thor, specifically.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2014, 05:41 PM
(21-02-2014 05:20 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 05:17 PM)TwoCultSurvivor Wrote:  Look, I'm not your goddamn therapist. If you're not one of those, then what are you?

I'm a dirty animal.

So am I! We should totally be dirty in the shower together! I have condoms, lubricant, some toys, the works! We can totally enjoy eachother! Just PM me for a masturbation session cuz we're dirty creatures in the animal kingdom! Big Grin
21-02-2014, 05:42 PM
(21-02-2014 05:20 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 05:17 PM)TwoCultSurvivor Wrote:  Look, I'm not your goddamn therapist. If you're not one of those, then what are you?

I'm a dirty animal.

You're an ass.
[+] 1 user Likes TwoCultSurvivor's post
21-02-2014, 05:56 PM
Why I'm not an atheist
Why is this still a thread?

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
21-02-2014, 06:00 PM
(21-02-2014 05:24 PM)donotwant Wrote:  Ok now I know why hes here. He enjoys self loathing in front of other people. It's a fetish. He tells people that he is a dirty monkey and so on and it turns him on when there are other people who observe it and feel sorry for him xD

Yep.

The more we put him down, the more he gets off on it. He probably moans with pleasure with every insult.

I'm done with this ridiculous thread.
[+] 2 users Like Simon Moon's post
21-02-2014, 06:01 PM
(21-02-2014 05:20 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  I'm a dirty animal.

This is more appropriate for the Sexy Banter thread.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
21-02-2014, 06:03 PM
(21-02-2014 05:56 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Why is this still a thread?

'Cause we don't delete threads 'round here, mister.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-02-2014, 06:04 PM
And that is why you're not an atheist. I can now say, why I don't care about that:

I don't care.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
21-02-2014, 06:11 PM
(21-02-2014 06:01 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 05:20 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  I'm a dirty animal.

This is more appropriate for the Sexy Banter thread.

It did bring this to mind:

Only commenting cuz why the hell not, but this darlin' here (the op) is either A) an attention whore that,as stated before, gets off on this or B) needs help but won't take it. If he's not A then I see him as someone that's on the sidewalk looking up at a piano that's falling from 30 stories towards him and doesn't bother to move (or can't move?) in either direction, even with people yelling, "hey, that there piano's gonna fall on you!" Seriously, this kid doesn't seem they're gonna take our help or do something to improve his Christian-ness/life in general. Now that I put in my two little ha'pennies, I'm content to let this thread die.

[Image: notagain.gif]
21-02-2014, 06:28 PM
Why must I belong to the one species more obsessed with sex than bonobos? Frusty

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post